AMF AUTOCROSS ROUND2

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
It IS a stock standard civic!!! Errr, with a few minor modslah... :rolleyes:

bloomin_driver

Nov 4, 2004
autokhana champ... wah got competitor now ah, err...by the name "forksport"? aiyoyo... u gotta work harder! :P

aiya...got anymore nishihara clinics in the neara future ah? drats, i missed all the skills to be learnt :(

julianpang

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by bloomin_driver@Nov 6 2004, 11:20
autokhana champ... wah got competitor now ah, err...by the name "forksport"? aiyoyo... u gotta work harder! :P

aiya...got anymore nishihara clinics in the neara future ah? drats, i missed all the skills to be learnt :(
Ya... I got to work harder. I need more power for the straights, tons of money for suspension upgrades and improve on skills too. You wanna sponsor ar? Maybe you can sponsor half for a 1.6 MIVEC halfcut. :D

Nishihara will be here again in December during finals but I am not sure if there will be a Nishihara Clinic or not. Looks quite impossible as they will be very busy that time. However, you can still ask him on driving tips and I dont think he minds.

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
;)

hehehe... shylah discuss the inside... veli private one...

l :ph34r:

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
My car very laubeh wan... :)

Kenot fight MRMIC2's and MK's MR2s also...

Their engine ah... walaueh!!! :lol:

KillerB

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
glee,
Where can we see the official results?

THanks.

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
Originally posted by Hawke@Nov 6 2004, 23:17

wei wei...my engine stock MR2 lar....only modified the computer to play some games...hehe

Your M-Compressor is very keng lar Hawke. ;)

13B-MSP

Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
may i know is there 3rd round of this drag event? if so, when is it? :lol:

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
Originally posted by MRMIC2+Nov 8 2004, 01:27 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MRMIC2 @ Nov 8 2004, 01:27 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Hawke@Nov 6 2004, 23:17

wei wei...my engine stock MR2 lar....only modified the computer to play some games...hehe

Your M-Compressor is very keng lar Hawke. ;)
[/b][/quote]
What games you play in your car ah? Those strip strip wan izzit? :rolleyes:

M-Compressor... Kamsiah... kamsiah... maybe I will write a short article on it... from personal experience... Just saw something else that I may try...

But when turn it on... my filter no more joblah wei... :lol:

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
Originally posted by MK84@Nov 8 2004, 01:49
Aiyoooo my car cannot corner lah.... cannot go straight also.... :lol:
Wei MK, u sure u bought a car ah? Car cannot go straight... cannot turn... so it good to sit there and look prettylah... like a girl model izzit? :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It started off as a small, nimble hatchback from the 80’s. But who knew 30 years later, it is still regarded as one of the most influential cars by the ever-growing enthusiasts to have shook the world and still leaves fresh traces of rubber on the tarmac. And it is through its unique characteristics that had moved Toyota in reincarnating the famed sideways legend, the AE86, with the all new Toyota 86...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience