Guys

2 set of TRD absorbers up for sale.
[1]
1 set original TRD Absorber
1 set original Altezza spring
[2]
1 set original Altezza TRD spring

below attachments are TRD absorber with standard Altezza spring...selling cheap...
TRD absorber + TRD spring is at TRIAL Sg. Besi.. didnt manage to snap a pic yet... will post once i have time to snap it at Trial...

Reason for sell - Upgrade [not suitable with my current rim spec, low offset... so upgraded to APEX'i full adjustable]
PnP for all generations of Altezza..
Pls call for further info... Direct owner...

COD at Sunway area @ Bukit Jalil @ TRIAL Sg. Besi...
Both absorbers are in a very good condition... no leaking... u can consult with Atan [TRIAL] for the condition...

Description
The TRD Shock Absorber Suspension Altezza are high spec dampers and come ready for the street/circuit/windy scene/drift with a wide array of adjustability. The shocks have a 5-way damper adjustability which will allow you to dial in your preferred settings. The single tube shell case design allows for a highly efficient, extremely accurate and durable damper.

Attachments

Last edited:

ALiAS

Known Member
Jun 27, 2009
PJ
BUMPO BIMPO....

2 set of TRD absorbers up for sale.
[1]
1 set original Altezza spring
[2]
1 set original Altezza TRD spring

Reason for sell - Upgrade [not suitable with my current rim spec, low offset... so upgraded to APEX'i full adjustable]
PnP for all generations of Altezza..
Pls call for further info... Direct owner...

COD at Sunway area @ Bukit Jalil @ TRIAL Sg. Besi...
Both absorbers are in a very good condition... no leaking... u can consult with Atan [TRIAL] for the condition...

Description
The TRD Shock Absorber Suspension Altezza are high spec dampers and come ready for the street/circuit/windy scene/drift with a wide array of adjustability. The shocks have a 5-way damper adjustability which will allow you to dial in your preferred settings. The single tube shell case design allows for a highly efficient, extremely accurate and durable damper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is a year 2007 Honda City, with more than 8 years of abuse from mother nature and the intense pollutions from Kuala Lumpur, it was sent for a repaint a few months ago. Custom painted to a black and white theme, the roof, grill and some trim where black while the rest of the car is a pearl white. After a few months of paint curing, we...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience