Altezza spotted!!!

AE111_SEG

May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
AE111_SEG : i think i saw ur car too, is ur number 7xx ?

blacktezza : yeah, previously Kenji's ride, bought from him not long ago, and Yes, i live in Subang :D

So next time can join you guys for a drink ya :biggrin:

mine is 909

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
Genezza: you know what to do. pass your h/p number to MR. AE111_SEG so that he'll contact you if there's TT. he's our database boss.

stepwyew

Feb 10, 2006
What time did u spot me Steven?? Sometime no choice lah...have to take call from boss mah. Cannot find my hands free when I need it..hahaha...better take the chance then kena fried sotong later.
I am fine and you can still find me in Trial sometime...

Spotted you ard 11 am something , long time didnt visit william , the last time was b4 CNY 2010 , bought some chinese tea leaf from him ,did call him on n off :biggrin:

Greytezza

Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Spotted you ard 11 am something , long time didnt visit william , the last time was b4 CNY 2010 , bought some chinese tea leaf from him ,did call him on n off
If I did not see you, you must be driving yr "work" car...lol...
Wah..nowadays only buy tea from William..nothing more kah...hahaha.
One of these Saturday we should get together for yamcha in William's place lor and do some catching up on what's happening...:biggrin:

stepwyew

Feb 10, 2006
Hahahahaha , can ar , what about tomorrow ? I m ok , we have can porridge at fatty mok like old time :). Let me know lar

Cheers

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

Apr 15, 2006
What time did u spot me Steven?? Sometime no choice lah...have to take call from boss mah. Cannot find my hands free when I need it..hahaha...better take the chance then kena fried sotong later.
I am fine and you can still find me in Trial sometime...
No need find hands free ler...just get a double din unit that's has built in bluetooth...so it'll connect to your Hp autmatically when ur in the car everytime.

Greytezza

Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
No need find hands free ler...just get a double din unit that's has built in bluetooth...so it'll connect to your Hp autmatically when ur in the car everytime.
That I have...just don't want to use it...I normally don't answer my Hp when I am driving unless I know it is important.
That day steven must be very lucky...lol!

TopSecret

Nov 25, 2003
Spotted this last week during my trip in Osaka, japan

wfhan

during last friday TT, we(blacktezza+david+me) spotted black color, plate 9112
make 2 passes front / side of coffeebean.
hey if the car owner is here in zth, why nvr stop to join us for tt ?

hi guys.....i need to know a few things bout changing from auto to manual.....my gearbox alre kong!!!driving 1.6 wira auto

1.price??
2.place??
3.how long to change??
4.wat procedure to do for JPJ??
5.problems faced after conversion if any......
6.additional info....

thanks in advance for those who can help me!!!