Altezza spotted!!!

cuscostrutbrace

Jul 10, 2004
Rawang got quite a few altezza,most of them are Japanese graduate working in perodua.4 or 5 altezza at least.

jasonchee98

Apr 23, 2009
really ar. i stayed here for almost 10 years and i didn't notice much tezza here. hmm... maybe i dun go to town. that's why never see it. :) but it's great to hear got few tezza here. :) at least i'm not a lonely driver. :P hehe.

Bump: really ar. i stayed here for almost 10 years and i didn't notice much tezza here. hmm... maybe i dun go to town. that's why never see it. :) but it's great to hear got few tezza here. :) at least i'm not a lonely driver. :P hehe.

lapsap25

Aug 7, 2006
Just painted an orange one to gun metal last week at Sri Kembangan. The owner is at Petaling Street.

wfhan

yesterday spotted a silver altezza on LDP puchong, plate can't remember, maybe is
???33?? or ??? 3x33 (not u david), but it's standard exterior with Lexus emblem at
back (not u vijay).. .... driver was on middle lane crusing arnd 90km/h on mobile
phone which is a nonono... shoud use handsfree mate.

Nobody
Dec 21, 2005
there is a white tezza 6066/6606 in tmn bkt maluri area,wonder the owner here or not?

Z_Edition

Aug 11, 2006
Saw 2 Altezzas at Vision Bandar Sunway during lunch time...:adore:

hulkv6tt

Dec 28, 2004
Saw 1 blue black tezza at Taman Industry Sg Chua....nice colour........

wfhan

Saw 1 blue black tezza at Taman Industry Sg Chua....nice colour........
me & david saw that black color altezza too at Sg. Chua Industrial area...
the car always there, i think the owner works there...

hulkv6tt, u own/drive altezza too ? frm kajang ???

jasonchee98

Apr 23, 2009
yesterday spotted a silver altezza on LDP puchong, plate can't remember, maybe is
???33?? or ??? 3x33 (not u david), but it's standard exterior with Lexus emblem at
back (not u vijay).. .... driver was on middle lane crusing arnd 90km/h on mobile
phone which is a nonono... shoud use handsfree mate.
could it be me? :P hahaha.... my car has lexus emblem and a lot of 3. haha. :D :driver: just kidding bro. i was in subang and shah alam yesterday. :)

hulkv6tt

Dec 28, 2004
me & david saw that black color altezza too at Sg. Chua Industrial area...
the car always there, i think the owner works there...

hulkv6tt, u own/drive altezza too ? frm kajang ???

yup tezza is my ride and iam from bbbangi:wavey:

ALiAS

Jun 27, 2009
everyday.....
saw 1 orange Altezza at TPM.. anybody know who's the owner? a contact maybe...
forgot the plate number but guessing that an orange altezza quite rare here in KL (or am i wrong) :hmmmm:... so tot maybe its gonna be an easy pick up for those who knows the owner...

Bump: everyday.....
saw 1 orange Altezza at TPM.. anybody know who's the owner? a contact maybe...
forgot the plate number but guessing that an orange altezza quite rare here in KL (or am i wrong) :hmmmm:... so tot maybe its gonna be an easy pick up for those who knows the owner...

yellowHat

Jan 19, 2007
jason,
have u been in or just passed through putra height this week?monday on tuesday evening...not remember lah..but i spotted silver altezza with lexus emblem and with the original spoiler...or maybe its vijay?hahaha.

Bump: jason,
have u been in or just passed through putra height this week?monday on tuesday evening...not remember lah..but i spotted silver altezza with lexus emblem and with the original spoiler...or maybe its vijay?hahaha.