Altezza spotted!!!

yellowHat

Jan 19, 2007
back to topic lah!ha2.
today spotted 2 altezza in the morning around 8 am n 8:30 am.one was silver altezza near the bukit cermin putra heights.high-beamed him twice.he2.and another one dark blue altezza.play2 with him on federal highway from batu tiga to pusat bandar shah alam exit.very short!ha2.nice car bro!feel "teruja" when saw another altezza.HIDUP ALTEZZA!

hulkv6tt

Dec 28, 2004
Yellow hat!!! that me going to work!...nice hood bro!....

AE111_SEG

May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
spotted Vijay/AE111_SEG today zipping past USJ 15 Wawasan School heading, with the fogs on. :D far away also can see lahh bro haha . about 6PM-ish.

I was heading back to USJ23.

Ha ha my yellow foglights are that obvious ke ke ke ....

jasonchee98

Apr 23, 2009
spotted 1 bright orange this morning around 10am at restaurant jejantas sg. buloh heading towards KL bound. nice colour.

wmb3223

Dec 20, 2008
spotted an orange Altezza at Sunway TOM's serivce center whn change my brake, nice ride there ORANGE

wmb3223

Dec 20, 2008
me too, whn waiting my frenzz to pick me up for lunch jst saw the car past by the TOM's as i left my car there for service, didnt knw wheter is a same as u the jason one or nt, so bushidofang r u study there at Sunway?? as my home jst 5min away, nxt time whn go sunway will call u for a drnk, last time as well i study there....... long time ago......... so better study hard b4 the time is past like mine, miss it so much tht time as alwyz escape class till kena memo by principal..... hhehehehehehe

Engine HeadCover

Check this site out
http://www.geocities.com/r3dfire/DIY_engineheadcoverpaint.html

Its about painting the Engine's headcover.
I know this has been brought up before but I thought why not show again with extra details and photos.

I will be putting up the next DIY instructions a few days later which is the see-thru fuel cap cover. I did this on my '97 Hyundai Accent a few months ago.

More photos (and) instructions of other DIY's coming....soon as...