Altezza idle rpm

mrs88

Dec 25, 2006
Y mine turn up to 500rpm only ah..some more d engine vibrating too.is there any thing wrong with timing..o probablybd eng mtg wear out d..

rayncc

Apr 29, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
500rpm is low. Get the throttle body serviced and the engine properly tuned up

ColdPlay

Known Member
Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Something is wrong when the idle rpm is barely 500 on 2.0.
Engine mounting issue usually associated with loud engine sound intrusion into the cabin and vibration, regardless of engine speed where higher engine speed caused vibration too.
As mentioned by rayncc, start with tb cleaning. If you stay around KL area. Mr Alex in Desa Tasik or William at Trial Tuning Sungai Besi are the best person to find. Both are located less than 2km apart.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

First, let me intro myself. I am just another sales man cum installer of car alarm system which had a few years of experience in this field. In the past few years, i found out that many people doesn't really know what a alarm can help them to protect their beloved rides, their belongings, them self and most importantly, their family members like spouse and children. This thread serve a purpose to be a basic education material that most car owner should know about it, the important and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience