Altezza FAQ

Z_Edition

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2006
In Japan, lot's of stuff, such as LSD, Traction Control, Light Level Sensor, etc are optional. Even the courtesy light (the red light at the front doors) are optional.

kanazai2001

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
home
drive-by-wire...

220mph said:
huh!!1 didnt even know our car are " drive by wire".. and mine doesnt event have raction control ... ? slip all over the place.. how come?
2.2 MPH book store?! -_-"...
most basic options r with traX or without traX...
drive-by-wire is the standard...
if u dont hv drive-by-wire... then i really dont know what to say...
to check...
if there r no hard cable attached from ur acceleration paddle to ur throttle... mean u have a drive-by-wire system...

220mph

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
kl
kanazai2001 said:
2.2 MPH book store?! -_-"...
most basic options r with traX or without traX...
drive-by-wire is the standard...
if u dont hv drive-by-wire... then i really dont know what to say...
to check...
if there r no hard cable attached from ur acceleration paddle to ur throttle... mean u have a drive-by-wire system...
what the best u get out of urself by making fun at others forumers nick? :Not_Impressed:
ofcoz i know what i m saying..
ABS functioning perfect..
still really doesnt think mine is "drive-by-wire" , ofcoz it will need some detail checking for comfirmation..
n by the way mine is tiptronic L-edition..

Last edited:

kanazai2001

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
home
220mph said:
what the best u get out of urself by making fun at others forumers nick? :Not_Impressed:
ofcoz i know what i m saying..
ABS functioning perfect..
still really doesnt think mine is "drive-by-wire" , ofcoz it will need some detail checking for comfirmation..
n by the way mine is tiptronic L-edition..

sorry bookstore...
not interested in AT... :mouth_closed:

tuned

Noob
Jul 4, 2005
Shah Alam
220mph said:
for me its..
reliable...comfort...not too extreem..
get rm 100 / 500plus km on city and 550plus in highway for FC..
i would cosider it as ideal consumption comparing to most car..
suspension... ori sucks... aftermarket is needed man..
overall.. for its price beeing... its still damm worth..
thats for me atleast...
wow sorry to interrupt...
but that's a seriously good fc.....
is this on a manual or at? Z edition?

tuned

Noob
Jul 4, 2005
Shah Alam
ohh nice...u guys have got ur very own...part sourcing topic...

how bout outside?...would the parts be difficult to source from chop shops or spare parts centers? wat's the price like?......similar to the evos and subarus?

sorry ya...mind my innocence on the altezzas

kanazai2001

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
home
tunnel...
y worried bout the ext. part? i believed u r a very skillful driver since u r asking bout the sub n evo... :-)

RGi...
gambar-teh... im waiting to see ur car EVOLUTION soon...

tuned

Noob
Jul 4, 2005
Shah Alam
nope..i'm not....sorry if i gave a wrong impression...i dun own any of those anyway...

just tot of finding out more about the altezzas...so i can have better judgement of ride choices....

thanks for the info...cheers dude..:)

WindT2

Known Member
Jun 25, 2006
yeah.. my car got "trc off"(5 at), but hardly see others..anyway, that white car with kelatan plat..its D** 9000 with ori rim and legena/neo(not sure wat it call, look at my pic) bodykits..if u all want to know more about this car and hardly come down here, i can ask..

hansc

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL/WP
Visit site
yeah....the kelantan plate car has the traction control button, but the assy that holds the traction control button has been rip off..... hahaha......... looked like kinda empty down there below the cd player......

a decent looking car....... but was hoping that the price could be reduced as my friend is very interested in it......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Photo source: Porsche

Just yesterday, we wrote about how the new Porsche 911 Carbriolet had launched in Malaysia. Today, the world has lost and icon and a legend; Ferdinand Alexander Porsche, grandson of Porsche's founder Ferdinand Porsche, designer of the iconic Porsche 911 has passed away earlier yesterday, aged 76. Born on 11th December 1935...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience