ICE -In Car Entertainment

Alpine iva-w520e 7" dvd/cd/mp3/wma imprint sound

chuppingaudio

Known Member
Nov 9, 2012
Johor Bahru
ALPINE IVA-W520E 7" DTS IMPRINT SOUND DVD/CD/MP3/WMA IPHONE -

Features & Specs
Alpine IVA-W520E comes with the effortless 7-inch LED touch screen control and BURR-BROWN 24-bit DAC. Delivers the clarity of high quality sound.

Features

The ultimate video and audio technology is combined into Alpine IVA-W520E
Alpine IVA-W520E Head Unit is a full featured 2Din DVD player solution comprising the latest mobile media features. With the modern design, Alpine IVA-W520E comes with the effortless 7-inch LED touch screen control and BURR-BROWN 24-bit DAC, deliver the clarity of the high quality sound without any distortion.

This outstanding Multimedia station is ready to play DVD and MP3/WMA/AAC stored on USB memory devices or CD-R/DVD-R, plus its advanced iPod or iPhone control lets you browse, find and play all your favourite music and movies via its direct USB.

Sound Chip technology, BURR-BROWN 24 Bit
In the audio system, D/A Converter Chip are the main component defining the sound system’s quality. Alpine has chosen the best-quality sound processer chip, BURR-BROWN 24 bit DAC for IVA-W520E, which provides best sound signals, high precision but minimized distortion. BURR-BROWN chip are well accepted and used by many well-known world leading brands

Alpine IVA-W520E presents the full range of entertainment features including the USB connection for iPod, iPhone supporting iPod Video playback and a built-in DVD/CD/MP3/AAC/WMA player along with easy sound adjustment with IMPRINT Ready (Optional accessory).

Features

50W x 4 High Power Amp
MP3/WMA/AAC Playback
WVGA LED Touch Screen
Works with iPhone
Direct Camera Port (HCE-C107D)
USB iPod Cable Included
IMPRINT Ready (PXA-H100M)
Steering Wheel Remote Ready
USB Connection for USB Memory

It's in your best interest to check out these details/specfication yourself.
OUTLOOK very new
Tested, good working normally DVD, CD, SD, USB & Tuner
Can test before decide
Price: rmSOLD
NO Remote
Postage fees by buyer
Call / WhatsApp to deal 0197304525 or by whatsApp for more details and photos
Check out more goods at other ads & fb @ck chupping

Payment option:
- Cash On Delivery
- Online Payment/Postage:
postage can be arrange

Attachments

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I wasn't planning to share my newbie attempts of interior car detailing. However my sifu, KC2 who has been giving me a lot of advice and encouragement has again encourage me to come out of my comfort zone. So, here I share....

Just a bit of a background. About 3 months back, I embark on restoring a '97 e39. Due to budget constraints, I had to compromise on a few things to achieve a vision that was in my head. So buying a well kept '03 wasn't possible. The car I bought was stock standard...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience