Alpine Cda-9886 w PXA-h100

HeLLonEarTH

Mar 20, 2015
kuching
Dear fellow ZTH,

I have a question here. Is anyone familiar with these 2 combo? CDA-9886 + PXA-H100? Here is the situation. I have already done my settings in the multeq > sound field adjustments and saved it in preset 1, 2, 3. Each preset is for different music genre (mostly adjust its T.A and xover settings) and i always use preset 1 as a default. But the irritating part is, whenever i switch off the car, and when i turn the car on. The multeq settings rolls back to factory settings and i have to always recall it by pressing A-Processor recall 1,2,3. The settings dosent go away. It stays in its memory but doesnt stay at the last settings that i use. I have checked back my wirings on both deck and imprint. They are correct (according to the manual). Did i miss something here or is it suppose to be that way because its irritating to always recall the settings whenever i turn my car back on.

HeLLonEarTH

Mar 20, 2015
kuching
It sounds like you might have a connection problem. It's not supposed to do that.
It only stores the saved memory but whenever i switch the car on again. i have to recall. I tried putting the PXA-H100 (+) at acc on and rem out. Same thing. Should i try to put at +12v wire? :banghead:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
It only stores the saved memory but whenever i switch the car on again. i have to recall. I tried putting the PXA-H100 (+) at acc on and rem out. Same thing. Should i try to put at +12v wire? :banghead:
Uh.. the PXA supposed to have one +, one earth, one acc and one remote out. How on earth did you connect it with Acc and Rem only?

HeLLonEarTH

Mar 20, 2015
kuching
Uh.. the PXA supposed to have one +, one earth, one acc and one remote out. How on earth did you connect it with Acc and Rem only?
It comes in 2 wires. One yellow one black. And at the yellow end, it splits. I connect the (batt +) to 12v headunit. Or am i doing it wrong? In the headunit book, it says to connect PXA-H100 to the REM headunit. But in PXA-H100 it says connect to 12v battery. :banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

this is a way how u can get yr glasses clean n smooth water flows when driving in rain for better visibility

this, a window which juz cleaned with juz water, can easily see the water is sticking on the glasses, perhaps until it dry, where earth;s gravity does not help to pull the water down

i clayed the glasses, using ONR as lubricant...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience