Almost hit a fxxker yesterday.

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
Toking bout this i tink u all also won like me so 'pek cek' kua...
Yesterday nite me n my gf went for ice-cream n ask her cousin to came along too.
Well... besides being late she also hit my door when she open her door til alarm also "cry" alr...(duno y wan park beside me. got so many parking)

I saw my double signal lights n i know wat happen alr but gotta keep quiet also... Sigh... luckily no dent also. If not duno wan face who n cry...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
kher,
I'd just shout and say, "Hey, why in fuckerlala land can't you be careful when you open that door? You hit my car, fuckerlala bitchy bastard!" Cousin or no cousin, they have brains and if they don't want to use it, they're lucky I remain verbal. I seriously hate inconsiderate fuckheads.

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
Haha....canot la. gotta repair image alr. I was like u last time towards her coz she was quite annoying at times. Then now c me like c ghost. not nice la like dis. i scared u scared me. 3 of us were close although i always shout at them....

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
You always shout at them? hahaha So who scared of who more? hehehe I bet they scared of you more la. Next time, ask them take taxi and you meet `em there. hahaha

SPEEDSPiRiT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
kenny-lee.com
BlackSamurai said:
you and your gf go out by bike ar? :D
or maybe you drive your gf car out? :D
meant to diss him...........

yeah no money drive bike lor
or public transport mah

why leh? cannot ar?
temper to hot wat to do take public transport better mah
no need to park
no need to kena tiong
no need to worry ppl gonna scratch my car

some ppl not as lucky as u got coupe to drive...

i just drive a rx-z only :(

damn.. revealed i am a rempit liow

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
yeh yeh fckin blue b8 rempiting on the kesas hway back to botanical gardens..

DC VTEC

Known Member
May 9, 2005
KL/PJ
BuRn|nGsUnZ said:
for me i look at his style 1st..if i think he is more pussy than me then i will confront him..if he look more tough than me then i juz sit in my car wait he go in liao then i scratch his car than cabutlar..hehe
good idea ler...hahahahaa.....
no need to injured ourself....

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
LoneWolf81 said:
One of the stupid mother fucking father suckers drives WHJ 9008.
Another father sucking ass fucker drives a stock red color Mitsubishi Storm, BHJ 8000. Can't recall the first 3 letters but it's definitely 8000. A middle aged man, wears specs, looks a bit like a geek but behave like samseng. This guy is a parking robber.

I don't mind people zig zag in and out of traffic and such, including motorbikes but don't ever lay a hair on my car, even though it's a cheap car. I pay for it with my blood and sweat.

Touch it (minor stuff) and pay for my damages, that's fine.

Crash it and pay for my damages, that's not fine cos there'll be side effects later on in my car (like squeaks, etc)

Crash or touch it and run away, I'll never forgive them, even till death do me apart. May the hardest judgment be laid unto them.

Keep the number plate list coming. It'll be nice to see how many assholes will appear in this list.

Last edited:

wira_na

Known Member
Mar 9, 2004
LoneWolf81 said:
Haha, I think impossible for him to say sorry la since he purposely did that, some more he is a samseng style people. I never scare to fight with any people, don wrongly judge me, I believe the martial art i have learned for 6 years is not a waste, just last night is not the time. By the way, my car also no dent, don wan more trouble la.
Hey LoneWolf81, i think u did the right thing to walk off. If i were you, i will do the same thing as u r carrying ur GF as welll. U dunno what's the background of the other person, so it's better to walk off rather than getting yourself in hot soup. Call me a pussy or what, but i think my gf and myself safety comes first. Some ppl are just such pain in the ass. Take down his number plate and hope one day u can see his car so u can add some graffiti to it one day. heheheehe....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Try writing a note to him and stick it to his windscreen. Writing: Do you know whow to park bastard ? and paste a few on to his/her windscreen. Passerby will sure get a look at it.

LoneWolf81

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
Puchong
wira_na said:
Hey LoneWolf81, i think u did the right thing to walk off. If i were you, i will do the same thing as u r carrying ur GF as welll. U dunno what's the background of the other person, so it's better to walk off rather than getting yourself in hot soup. Call me a pussy or what, but i think my gf and myself safety comes first. Some ppl are just such pain in the ass. Take down his number plate and hope one day u can see his car so u can add some graffiti to it one day. heheheehe....

Hehehe.... thanks la. Actually got one more thing I think about, is my second gf (my car)! I maybe still be able to protect my gf but I'm not around with my car for 24 hours! I think next time if we face these animals, we have to be either remain silence or be very aggresive. Remain silence may be a better way for most of the time, but not always la.
Last time my fren overtake a kancil in a proper way but donno why later the kancil overtake my fren's car then block at the front. 3 guys coming out from the kancil thinking to look for trouble, my fren also got out from his car with a 15 inch long army knife in his hand, the 3 guys saw his knife then terus lari la, hahaha! At first, kiasu then later kiasi.
Ai... nowadays, always know from radio, tv or newspaper comment about these mother fucker drivers. What happen to our society...
Ok, start the listing:
1. WHJ 9008 (Dark color, Proton Wira)
2. BHJ 8000 (Red color, Mitsubishi Storm)

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
i haven met those situation but many time when i went to collect my car those fucker park so fucking near that i want to get in my car also difficult so i have no choice.i purposely open my door and BANG kau their car

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
lan evo,
If you bang your door on that fella, your door will also kena. So... I hope the following pic will help you find good use of it. hehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We can’t be faulted if the only reference ‘Austria’ and ‘motorsports’ brings to mind is the Formula One races held at the now-defunct A1-Ring but a tuner in the birthplace of Adolf Hitler has waved their wands on the Nissan GT-R and conjured up a respectable performance and styling kit...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience