All About Women

Agl

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Outerspace
Visit site
sumtimes thing to b say is more easy to compare with practic.

boggysv: ur lucky coz u hav a good gf, but to them who dun hav a gf like urs r different, they dun think the same way, right?

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
jiajia said:
Hehe, i dun mind any brands or the price, as long as it fits n comfortable :) And I'll be more happy to accept anything my guy get for me...happily :D

Gals always betray? Dunno? But i will always listen to my bf if he insisted on something. Same goes both ways. Never betray :) peace

Cash ah...i only like cash that i earned myself~ :D but i love dogs too~hehe
aiks..u r gal ar..y u r here o? u play car oso ar? o juz interested in General talk?

gals r nothing when there is nothing happen......but when something is happen to her......she will expose all d secrets she know juz to protect herself without think of others....am i rite? then after tat then only say SORRY to u..and saying tat she is got no intention to do tis n tat..blah blah blah.....

most of the gals r like tat la...especially kl gal...i met few of them s oledi....i wil slap them if i see them again

Agl

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Outerspace
Visit site
get to know ourself better, then only judge ppl, sumtime guys oso get wrong too. We sumtimes dun realise wat we hav done.

jiajia

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
KL
I girl lo. I dun play cars..just interested, fav is new beetle~ Nola i post when im too bored in office~

yuh_woei

Known Member
Sep 5, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
guys also Hard to admit fault what..... most of the guys also dont like to loose face, esspecially lose face to girl, if the girl say something or give opinion the guys always said what you girl know lah....... as said before human attitude its not gender attitude.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
G-4 said:
jia jia kepong tt this sunday nite.....this time i wont ffk....
if this time u stil ffk..i think jiajia will ask u tfk....hahah...joking

jiajia,

u stay in kepong ar? em....i think u too bored in office..tat y so free to chat here...maybe u can add me in msn..hehe..can chat there ma

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Shell Eco Marathon is a platform for energy efficient vehicles and spearheading an assault on that title will be the Naza World Taylor’s University Eco Team that features first-year students from the institution of higher learning’s school of engineering and backing from Naza World.

“Naza is proud to support and encourage the aspirations of Malaysia’s youth. Our contribution in this endeavour is well...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience