alfa 147 2.0 or neo CPS

which one reach genting first? (neglecting driver skill)

• alfa 147

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neo CPS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bikerz

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
which one is better in overall performance (power to handling performance)?

Attachments

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
in term of power to weight ratio alfa 150hp/1389kg==> 9.26kg/hp

while neo cps ptwr 125hp/1212kg==> 9.696kg/hp

looks like alfa wins on paper....but overall driving feel i've no comment...u shud test drive both car :adore:

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

in term of power to weight ratio alfa 150hp/1389kg==> 9.26kg/hp

while neo cps ptwr 125hp/1212kg==> 9.696kg/hp

looks like alfa wins on paper....but overall driving feel i've no comment...u shud test drive both car :adore:

old_skool

Feb 14, 2009
i thought the alfa has got 170hp?.... but anyday i'll go with the alfa.. its an italian car for god sake.. hahaha:biggrin:

bikerz

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
haha, from poll i can say it's quite competitive. Well, any 0-100 record for both car? and how about aftermarket part, alfa easy to source?

pandaB

Known Member
Feb 9, 2005
i felt the cps is a well sorted weapon for a Genting drive, tho it up to each driver's feel lah rite. :)

bikerz

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
well, personally i love the CPS look, and handling. But many said that it is too underpowered. For me, a hot hatch minimum power should be like satria GTi.

KancilanSazer

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
get a CPS neo with manual and good set of tyre..boleh kot..hmm..still neo aftermarket part is easy to source and cheaper compare to alfa..

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
alfa, try go for a test drive the chassis is alot better compare to neo the feel and handling is alot different...

maxcheca

Mar 14, 2006
Neo cps needs to tuned to aggressively attack corners, the Alfa romeo 147 is a good balance ... is a great car.

**ps** I'm :driver: ALFA ROMEO 147 2.0SS:biggrin:

Last edited:

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
Alfa spareparts are easy to source at Jalan Ipoh. Price is as competitive if not cheaper than any Japanese performance car. Mind you Evo parts, although Japanese, is not cheap oso.

I don't know about other parts of Malaysia, but in KL, just go to Jalan Ipoh. Got specialized Alfa parts dealer there.

Specialized Alfa workshop got many. Old Klang Road, Kemuning, many...

Accessories can be ordered from UK. I once ordered a fascia from UK, if I'm not mistaken a week arrive. For me, parts from UK are very competitively priced. That's why the original Mini, although an import, is so easy to maintain, if compared to some rare Japanese performance cars.

One little thing I don't like is the temperature meter very, should I say 'truthful'? For Japanese and Proton cars, the temperature will go up and then stick to the middle. In Italian cars it will fluctuate, heartbeat oso fluctuate. But if maintained properly, no need worry. Can go buy Forged Racing fan or Billion fan add to the radiator or a/c condenser.

Alfa 147 is really a beautiful car. I would suggest 147 over Neo CPS. I like Neo CPS, but 147 price is really competitive right now, it's hard to beat. Make sure to buy a near-stock unit. Accessories can be added later, stock condition is more important.

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
One little thing I don't like is the temperature meter very, should I say 'truthful'? For Japanese and Proton cars, the temperature will go up and then stick to the middle. In Italian cars it will fluctuate, heartbeat oso fluctuate. But if maintained properly, no need worry. Can go buy Forged Racing fan or Billion fan add to the radiator or a/c condenser.
wah.. THAT easy to overheat ar?:confused:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just to share with fellow members that shall you ever come to this part of town please becareful not to leave your car unattended as my car was broken into at 11am and i found out an hour later. Car is equipped with 6mil security tint and armed with clifford G5 which is also hooked to my horn. So sad to say that the dumb ass security didnt even know and denial hearing my alarm. The best part is the cleaners who were working at the floor above heard my alarm rang.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience