airtrek turbo or forester??

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
450km on highway is it? I don't think I can get 450km in city even if I am light footed. Best I can get is 350km. If I am on heat (hehehehe), it will be around 280km. Worst lately was 260km but that's because I did not wash my air filter for 14 months. Now it's back to normal.
What 450km what 350km ?

Correct me if im wrong....

You all are discussing about cars or jets?:confused::confused::confused::wavey:

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
Maybe in Msia it is not common but in Spore, there are more Subaru's then Evo's. And subaru tend to be more FC friendly. I'm also driving Subaru Legacy GT and i travel from JB to Spore daily (imagine the Kastam jam) and yet i can easily get 8km/L with boost around

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day,

a friend of mine called me up ask me to detail his brother's car. unfortunately i heard a bad news from him, the car interior was fully flooded badly due to heavy rain at Bedok Reservoir Street @ Singapore. the only thing his brother can do is use a cup to scoop up the water and dry it with a cloth. however when he deliver the car to me after 2 weeks time when the incident happened, i still find the carpet is wet and the underneath carpet's fiber are full of dirty water (air...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience