Airtrek Project Ongoing

Salmaan

May 13, 2009
Kisumu, Kenya
Hi all, I am writing from Kenya, used to be a member on Airtreker, pity that site was discontinued alot of information there. Anyways am currently rebuilding my Airtrek, full engine rebuild, some details below:

Fully forged engine (crank, rods, pistons)
274 Degree Cams.
Nitrided Valves.
Methanol Injection.
3" Internal Diameter Exhaust Front to back with 4.5" tail pipe.
custom intercooler piping.
Link G4 Xtreme ECU with 7 Bar Map Sensor and Bosch Inlet Air Temp Sensor.
and quite abit more

At the moment am wiring in the new ECU almost done.

will post some pics when done with the body work. Project has taken 18 months +.

Salmaan

AvanT

Custom fabricator & CNC machining
Mar 20, 2009
Hi all, I am writing from Kenya, used to be a member on Airtreker, pity that site was discontinued alot of information there. Anyways am currently rebuilding my Airtrek, full engine rebuild, some details below:

Fully forged engine (crank, rods, pistons)
274 Degree Cams.
Nitrided Valves.
Methanol Injection.
3" Internal Diameter Exhaust Front to back with 4.5" tail pipe.
custom intercooler piping.
Link G4 Xtreme ECU with 7 Bar Map Sensor and Bosch Inlet Air Temp Sensor.
and quite abit more

At the moment am wiring in the new ECU almost done.

will post some pics when done with the body work. Project has taken 18 months +.

Salmaan
Welcome to our new Airtreker site Salmaan :)
I see another monster in the making, started with the internals 1st huh..

Salmaan

May 13, 2009
Kisumu, Kenya
Hi AvanT,

Well it has been a difficult project, started off with turbo, melted a piston, then rebuilt the first time, then spun a rod bearing, so after that am at my current situation, just do everything properly basically install the new internals. I am still using the tiptronic so not going all out as i need to keep the gearbox running. Unfortunately we cant get half cuts for evo's here and even if we do its ridiculously priced so will need to import that.

but long term alot can be done, so lets see how this comes out.

thirdeyes

Known Member
Oct 8, 2012
sabah
after using all this upgrade .. your Oem GB only can stand 300Whp . if you upgrade it still 400Whp . do you think it can hold ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We’ve been hearing a lot about Honda’s upcoming hybrid-only model that is supposed to go head-to-head with the Toyota Prius. Honda CEO, Takeo Fukui, is now out and about speaking very confidently of Honda’s upcoming hybrid plans. First of all, Fukui feels that Honda suffered a huge misstep by rolling out a hybrid version of its Civic instead of a hybrid-only model.

“The real competition has just begun,” Fukui...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience