Nov 2, 2009
perak
hi guys need ur help on this!
any bro's here using this Air suspension Kit
izit reliable?
maintenance?
comfort ?
expensive?
any reliable workshop got install n phone number?

i was thinking to pasang Digital Air Suspension
at a budget la of coz.
kindly help

million thanks

Last edited:

zenom

Known Member
Dec 17, 2006
i've chit chat with some other local guys from youtube about this
he said that it shld cost around 12k , and he's using ACR50 estima .
i askd him about hows the ride feels after conversion then he said , air-sus is slightly better than adjustables . impressive aint it ?
askd him bout where his shop is but no reply .
what car r u using anyway ?

oksmike

Known Member
Nov 2, 2009
perak
bro zenom,
i think got many local ppl using this kit.(maybe they just keep low profile)
ru thinking to install 1 as well?
donno got heavy maintenance not?
12k woahaa i tot 6 - 7k can get liao :sleep:

viostar

Known Member
Jan 31, 2006
oksmike,

what car model is ur ride...
I will see what I can offer to u...
I have air suspension to sell... fully imported.

@0123223583 or PM me oso will do.

TQ

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
oksmike,

what car model is ur ride...
I will see what I can offer to u...
I have air suspension to sell... fully imported.

@0123223583 or PM me oso will do.

TQ
aiya story so short one. more info lar. :hmmmm:

mao_3873

Known Member
May 4, 2008
my frend said he read and search for air-sus can get 3k+-4k+ if halfcut item.. +- is around 6k+ with installation~ and about maintenance and comfort.. like bro zenom said it is slightly better then adjustable and about maintaining it, since its rubber in our climate it tend to harden + easier crack.. its more to how u keep the rubber from hardening.. but it'll take 2/3/4 years to come to that it is not as easy as 6 month become harden.. do correct me if i'm wrong~

viostar

Known Member
Jan 31, 2006
Hey2...guys...

There is 4 type of air suspension kit that we can play with.

1st type: Basic Air Suspension Kit

* This is a complete kit with the most excellent dampening setting to match up properties of pneumatic springs in order to increase the vehicle’s stability, unlike other brands come with non adjustable shock absorbers which causes the vehicle to be bouncy and unstable during cornering. Modifying upper mount, cutting car body or welding the OEM shock to the vehicle is not required when our kit is fitted to the vehicle unlike other brands.
* Not only is this system allowed to change air pressure, but you can also adjust the maximum and minimum ride height freely to match up a body kit to get the desired ride height, which is one of our products features that other brands do not have.
* This product includes a full set of shock absorbers. It is at your option to replace air bags with 4 x coil springs to make a full set of shock absorbers once an air management system is not fitted. (PS. The high performance shock absorbers supplied with this kit are dampening and ride height adjustable).
* This system is designed for easy bolt-on, it not required to work with the O.E.M shock absorbers unlike other brands.
* This system has 36 levels of adjustable dampening, ride height adjustable, including upper mount in the fronts and rears. The McPherson strut comes with pillow ball top mounts to have ability to adjust the camber degree.
* You can choose the types of top mounts freely such as pillow ball top mount, aluminum top mount, rubber top mount, and rubber with pillowball top mount.
* This system comes with a high-pressure, mute and rotational speed compressor from a famous brand called AZ. The speed of pumping the airbag is the fastest in the world. It takes only 3.5 minutes for 2 compressors to pump a 20L tank 0~200psi. Unlike other brands plates make such a loud noise, each compressor comes with 4 snubbers and high-tech silencers to decrease noise suppression.
* Also, a tire pressure gauge can be connected to the air tank to fill your tires; the air pressure in the tank is sufficient for the tire pressure gauge.
* A pneumatic tool can be connected to the air tank as well to clean the exterior of your vehicle, the air pressure in the air tank is sufficient for the pneumatic tool.
* You can adjust the ride height with such ease while in the car. The ride height can be adjusted all the time to reach your desired height depending on the load of your vehicle.
* A pressure gauge supplied with this kit shows the vehicle ride height. Adjusting the vehicle ride height is allowed when the vehicle is in motion.
* The adjustment range of ride height is between 0 – 120/200mm. (based on different applications)
* The speed of lowering and raising vehicle ride height is 4-7 seconds only.

THIS SYSTEM INCLUDES

* 5 GALLANT AIR TANK 1/4 PORT × 2 , 3/8 PORT × 2
* AZ OB2 HIGH SPEED COMPRESSOR × 1
* SNUBBER FOR MOTOR USE × 4
* HIGH PRESSURE HOSE FOR MOTOR USE × 1
* HIGH-TECH SILENCERS PLATE BASE × 1
* 120 - 150 PSI PRESSURE SWTTCH × 1
* PADDLE VALVE SWTTCH × 2
* 200 PSI DUAL NEEDLE GAUGE × 1
* PADDLE VALVE SWITCH AND GAUGE BRACKET × 1
* 35M 1/4 AIR LINE × 1
* 5M POWER CORD × 1
* 100A FUSE × 1 , FUSE BOX × 1
* COOPER JOIN × 1
* SHOCK ABSORBERS (INCLUDING TOP MOUNT, SHOCK BODY) WITH 36 LEVELS OF ADJUSTABLE DAMPENING × 4
* AIR BAG × 4
* MANAUL INSTALLATION × 1

Last edited:

johnvolk

Known Member
Sep 4, 2005
malaysia
hi viostar ...can you tell me how much does the kit cost and are you doing fixing as well or just selling ??please do reply me soon as im interested in getting one

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
That means the old suspension will be totally remove in replacement by the air suspension?
How reliable for our hot weather? We have seen some fail like those in the Citreon XM, BX19 and the Allegro also....

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
hi viostar

Do pm me the details of all the 4 types ya, price with and without installation as well as where i can get it fixed if i'm just getting the kit as i'm from kch. Thanks.

abah.danni

From Facebook
Dec 22, 2010
www.facebook.com
Hey2...guys...

There is 4 type of air suspension kit that we can play with.

1st type: Basic Air Suspension Kit

* This is a complete kit with the most excellent dampening setting to match up properties of pneumatic springs in order to increase the vehicle’s stability, unlike other brands come with non adjustable shock absorbers which causes the vehicle to be bouncy and unstable during cornering. Modifying upper mount, cutting car body or welding the OEM shock to the vehicle is not required when our kit is fitted to the vehicle unlike other brands.
* Not only is this system allowed to change air pressure, but you can also adjust the maximum and minimum ride height freely to match up a body kit to get the desired ride height, which is one of our products features that other brands do not have.
* This product includes a full set of shock absorbers. It is at your option to replace air bags with 4 x coil springs to make a full set of shock absorbers once an air management system is not fitted. (PS. The high performance shock absorbers supplied with this kit are dampening and ride height adjustable).
* This system is designed for easy bolt-on, it not required to work with the O.E.M shock absorbers unlike other brands.
* This system has 36 levels of adjustable dampening, ride height adjustable, including upper mount in the fronts and rears. The McPherson strut comes with pillow ball top mounts to have ability to adjust the camber degree.
* You can choose the types of top mounts freely such as pillow ball top mount, aluminum top mount, rubber top mount, and rubber with pillowball top mount.
* This system comes with a high-pressure, mute and rotational speed compressor from a famous brand called AZ. The speed of pumping the airbag is the fastest in the world. It takes only 3.5 minutes for 2 compressors to pump a 20L tank 0~200psi. Unlike other brands plates make such a loud noise, each compressor comes with 4 snubbers and high-tech silencers to decrease noise suppression.
* Also, a tire pressure gauge can be connected to the air tank to fill your tires; the air pressure in the tank is sufficient for the tire pressure gauge.
* A pneumatic tool can be connected to the air tank as well to clean the exterior of your vehicle, the air pressure in the air tank is sufficient for the pneumatic tool.
* You can adjust the ride height with such ease while in the car. The ride height can be adjusted all the time to reach your desired height depending on the load of your vehicle.
* A pressure gauge supplied with this kit shows the vehicle ride height. Adjusting the vehicle ride height is allowed when the vehicle is in motion.
* The adjustment range of ride height is between 0 – 120/200mm. (based on different applications)
* The speed of lowering and raising vehicle ride height is 4-7 seconds only.

THIS SYSTEM INCLUDES

* 5 GALLANT AIR TANK 1/4 PORT × 2 , 3/8 PORT × 2
* AZ OB2 HIGH SPEED COMPRESSOR × 1
* SNUBBER FOR MOTOR USE × 4
* HIGH PRESSURE HOSE FOR MOTOR USE × 1
* HIGH-TECH SILENCERS PLATE BASE × 1
* 120 - 150 PSI PRESSURE SWTTCH × 1
* PADDLE VALVE SWTTCH × 2
* 200 PSI DUAL NEEDLE GAUGE × 1
* PADDLE VALVE SWITCH AND GAUGE BRACKET × 1
* 35M 1/4 AIR LINE × 1
* 5M POWER CORD × 1
* 100A FUSE × 1 , FUSE BOX × 1
* COOPER JOIN × 1
* SHOCK ABSORBERS (INCLUDING TOP MOUNT, SHOCK BODY) WITH 36 LEVELS OF ADJUSTABLE DAMPENING × 4
* AIR BAG × 4
* MANAUL INSTALLATION × 1
Hi Viostar, i was wondering how much for Estima/Previa ACR30? Thanx:proud: