Air soft gun, electric gun

AmuroRay

500 RPM
Sep 28, 2006
links said:
gas gun is still more powerful than AEG.......i only have 1 gas pistol which is my USP .45....i am using normal marui gas but its already quite ok......the most impressive part is the accuracy is high....but you need to refill the gas every round of shooting....and the gas arent cheap....one big bottle of marui gas is selling abt RM$45 in HK and it only last you for about 100 rounds in normal gas pistol.....CO2 lagi teruk....

u may try to use CO2..the gas gun can be more powerful but u need to check with the shop first becoz not all gas gun can put CO2 one...

Some air rifle especially sniper can use red gas is very powerful......for eg..good AEG sniper bullet speed is about 90m/s but gas sniper with red gas can be as good as 180m/s!!!!
edit.......

Last edited:

yzliew

Known Member
Feb 20, 2006
WHo know where can get a powerful bbgun in KL pm me.
and electirc gun or use hand to strap one more powerful?
hear electirc waste bullet.
where can get those bb GUn in KL,selangor?
PM ME

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
AmuroRay said:
but stock blow back cannot use red gas right...? unless change the slider to metal one..... or get 1 western arm hard kit series....
Your USP.45 is from KSC?? i got one in stock form also...accurate but not powerful enough...the metal slide for it will cost a hk$1.2k with workmanship.;

Western arms handgun are famouse with premium quality and accuracy, i got 5" SV infinity, kimber custom 1911 and another 1911 modded with metal slide from them.

Stock japanese guns cannot stand the red gas and not even the top gas,

to use red gas, you need to change the hammer, metal slide and the gas tank in your magazine to withand the force, but for handgun with red gas your accuracy may be affected becoz the strong blow black will cause more recoil when you shoot.

if you want some cheap handgun ready to use with red gas , try the taiwanese gun..but their reliability is lower...only the HFC is exceptional, the HF199(Beretta M52) is a good run for money..the blow black with red gas on this gun is awesome.

For those sniper, my Maruzen M700(AWP) can reach 160m/s...still not dare to put in red gas tp try yet...and its still in stock condition.

Last edited:

AmuroRay

500 RPM
Sep 28, 2006
links said:
Your USP.45 is from KSC?? i got one in stock form also...accurate but not powerful enough...the metal slide for it will cost a hk$1.2k with workmanship.;

Western arms handgun are famouse with premium quality and accuracy, i got 5" SV infinity, kimber custom 1911 and another 1911 modded with metal slide from them.

Stock japanese guns cannot stand the red gas and not even the top gas,

to use red gas, you need to change the hammer, metal slide and the gas tank in your magazine to withand the force, but for handgun with red gas your accuracy may be affected becoz the strong blow black will cause more recoil when you shoot.

if you want some cheap handgun ready to use with red gas , try the taiwanese gun..but their reliability is lower...only the HFC is exceptional, the HF199(Beretta M52) is a good run for money..the blow black with red gas on this gun is awesome.

For those sniper, my Maruzen M700(AWP) can reach 160m/s...still not dare to put in red gas tp try yet...and its still in stock condition.
edit.......

Last edited:

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
hahah, my last count in the armoury already got 22 guns....occupied my little store room already..my current favourite is the M4CQBR

SV is a good gun for modify...expcially in IPSC.But the cost is killing...used to consider to send my SV5 to mod with limcat special kits....stage 1 mod already quoted me hk$3000....

There is stock of new SV 6" in the market recently..asking hk$1.6k.

But keeping these stuff in msia is quite dangerous laa....so better think twice before you buy.

AmuroRay

500 RPM
Sep 28, 2006
links said:
hahah, my last count in the armoury already got 22 guns....occupied my little store room already..my current favourite is the M4CQBR

SV is a good gun for modify...expcially in IPSC.But the cost is killing...used to consider to send my SV5 to mod with limcat special kits....stage 1 mod already quoted me hk$3000....

There is stock of new SV 6" in the market recently..asking hk$1.6k.

But keeping these stuff in msia is quite dangerous laa....so better think twice before you buy.
edit.......

Last edited:

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
AmuroRay said:
aigh...... why here can't make it legal...... btw, how u gonna bring back when no more at HK....? sold off arr....?

wont bring the gun bk laa...scare to get into trouble...some 22 guns...and some are as large as m249 machine so dont think i can pass the custom.

maybe if i need to leave hk then i might rent a little room to store those stuff coz i really like them very much...

still got some full gear such as the ciras tactical vest, blackhawk vest and those SDU gears...

nikolo98

May 28, 2007
guys, I need to know where to find the green gas in KL. Anyone got any ideas?
I also looking to buy thigh hoslter for two models; USP and the 92F.

links, I like your gear. your tactical vest is the counter-terror setup or the army type load bearing vests?

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
guys, I need to know where to find the green gas in KL. Anyone got any ideas?
I also looking to buy thigh hoslter for two models; USP and the 92F.

links, I like your gear. your tactical vest is the counter-terror setup or the army type load bearing vests?

i got 4 set of vest now. 2 are using in SDU and 2 are using in US army....the US army are the black hawk tachtical vest and Chiras plate carrier

wcc5505

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
Pj
links u letting go the vest ar?? for collections... :)
pm me

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
pic pls.:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I got a Carvox CX-990 ( aka Radiostar King-Eagle ) 2 way lcd alarm a 2 month ago. I got it installed and it was working fine. Now it got cold the remote starter will not start. It only starts when the engine is warm. What happens wile the engine is cold is: it will crank for a second and shutoff and siren goes off at that time.
I got the system on ebay and got it professionally installed all together $300+
I took it back to the shop they checked and rechecked all connections for 2hr...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience