Air cond getting hot

kugas

Oct 31, 2008
Hello guys....need some input....

I installed front intercooler on my GTT last week....now my air cond getting hot when my car not on the move.....i think maybe new intercooler restrict the aircond fan air flow...any opinion ?

Innocente

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
I think the motor in the fan is weak. the inter-cooler just makes it more obvious.

calvintys

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
klang
Check your water temp, if your air cond get hot suddenly, the link to it is mostly the water temp has increase i am sure by the time you realize it, it should be over 100c. You dont wana blow your head. Secondly would be check your radiator water, i think you will need to be refill. Then only check with your fan.

kugas

Oct 31, 2008
Hi guys,
thanks for the inputs....i've checked all the control system looks working fine...I found 2 things:
1) I found a plastic bag between radiator and air cond condensor it covered almost 30% of the radiator area - Removed
2) I found ambient air temperature sensor relocated from original location - maybe during intercooler installation.

any opinion guys....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It's eye-catching, well-designed and worth £500,000.

No, not the car ... the number plate. Businessman Afzal Kahn's delight was in overdrive on Sunday after he bought F1 - Britain's most expensive registration.

The 37-year-old custom car tycoon got the plate for £440,625 - £375,000 plus VAT - and other charges took the total to around half a million pounds.

It beat the previous...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience