1. Bump posts missing? We are spring cleaning the Forums so these posts are being removed to optimize the database further. Don't be concerned, you can continue to do whatever you do. Will be developing the site further as well through the coming weeks so do watch out for those! You can close this notice now
    Dismiss Notice

Air box good ? or hks suction kits good?

Discussion in 'The Malaysian Skyline Club' started by rainbow, Feb 24, 2010.

1. NISMO S-TUNE

NISMO S-TUNE 5 Year | Silver

Been told that...bigger hp then you'll need to direct air supply...if stay bellow 500hp, then normal air box will do...not sure how true it is though...But it is more easy for tuning and hp increase by using direct it flow lah...

2. gobiz

gobiz Senior Member

What are you running on your car DC? I've got the HKS hardpipe full kit and the mushroom pods but personally I don't like the pods....

3. DarkChild

DarkChild Senior Member

The same as you... :biggrin:

4. veilsideboyz

veilsideboyz Senior Member

Yeah !! Agree !!
    But..actually Air filter doesnt make much hp....maybe 1 or 2hp ?? who know ?:rolleyes:
    MY fren auto car just change open port filter...the power feel like drop...after change back to stock air box...feel more respond & more power !!
    Becoz stock air box wont suck hot air ~ And keep suck cold air all the time !!
    The HKS air filter suck hot air especially on afternoon...but the sound damn syok !! :biggrin: