Air Asia again?

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Sorry for starthing this thread but want to get some opinions on u all.

this is a recent issue on Air Asia regarding on a kid who has chicken pox cannot get on a flight back

go and read here
BERSAMA MAZIDUL: IBU DAN BAYI SENGSARA DI VIETNAM : AIR ASIA USAH LEPAS TANGAN ( EKSKLUSIF ) UPDATED

There are a few questions that needs clarification.

1. Why this story are only shared by BN bloggers and such? Not Pakatan? Is this is one way to Sabotage Air Asia reputation since one of the CEO in Air Asia made BN damn angry?

2. If true that kid was diagnose with chickenpox, why she was allowed in the 1st flight? Also the mother claims there was a letter and where is the letter?

3. If this happens? Why did not report to the embassy of Malaysia?

4. Air Asia said they took this people n came back but actually was Malaysia Airlines.

5. Why Mazidul always experience this such stuff?

6. Is there any way or refund or help on how to handle such situation since Air Asia was rude?

In the end, which one is the truth? Also i dont know much about airport rules but i hope someone can explain about this such risk?

Anyway I still do not support Air Asia after they treated the elderly rude by Kicking them...

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
sounds and smell like a rotten fish...this is why i dont even bother to read/watch the news...one guy said like this...and the other say like that...all is manipulated one way or another...

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
isnt this mazidul fella that got himself into trouble with the parasit jalanan stunt a while back?
Yes, that's why i felt kinda fishie in this issue...

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Fishy and contradiction? As usual...if tv2 can change "no" to "yes" when Najib asked the penangities "are you ready for BN", why not the others can't do something similar?

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Although I don't like Air Asia because of starting the hidden ticket cost way of promotion, but I agree that if a person regardless the age got chicken pox, should not be allowed to board the flight except:

1. emergency
2. agreed by all passenger
3. wear space suit
4. confine in pilot's room.

Everyone knows chicken pox can be transmitted to others, especially when it almost cured. The problem here is:

- Some say fever some say chicken pox and the pics showed the face ok and the body covered by thick clothing.

For my opinion in this case:

Spend 5 minutes to print out a piece of paper and ask the mother to sign for taking full responsibility if anything happened to the child while on the flight back to Malaysia, and relocate the seats, either put them at business class (normal procedure) or at the last row (depends on the situation). Passenger nearby should be noticed with caution and if they feel uncomfortable then try to get someone who are willing to exchange the seat. If no one willing to do that then ask the captain if there is any seats available in the pilot room :D. If no one willing to sacrifice then explain to the mother and offer her to stay for 1-3 days for free.

I think in this case the mother and child should be allowed to board and get free upgrade to business class due to child not comfortable. Just need to let the mother aware that there is no doctor and medicine on board if emergency happened. If the child have chicken pox chicken pox dry scabs all over the face then I may need to think twice cause it may transmitted to me and I carry back to my home then infect my kids.