After market Break kits

sir. 3S-G

Apr 17, 2011
TezzaVille :p
Hello Tezza Brothers I'm up with a new thread yet again.

Ok, as I'm enlightened with the fact that you people are swapping your 3sg with the mighty JZs, So I was wondering what breaking kits you are using to bring down your cars to rest.

As I'm planning to go for JZ for my Tezz so I'm looking forward to it. And we all know power is nothing without control and breaking is one of the most vital component of it.

Lets just see if any good comes out !

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
There's a greddy 4pot for sale in the altezza market, chk it out. Superb braking power.
Most dudes here chg to supra 4 pot. Kekeke...

green

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
kl
good luck with finding replacement brake pads n discs for the greddy kit

nickleesoo

Known Member
Dec 4, 2005
Bro, agree with stepwyew. The stopping power is more than enough and if you want to upgrade the disc, you can op for project miu....

sir. 3S-G

Apr 17, 2011
TezzaVille :p
Bro,

just go for supra 4 pot enough already
Yeah sounds fair enough. And I'll be able to get a good deal if I take it from a supra, I mean used ones.

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Celsior 4pot also can right?
Hmm lets see what people say.

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

Bro, agree with stepwyew. The stopping power is more than enough and if you want to upgrade the disc, you can op for project miu....
You mean to get their break pads.

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
if cannot, then ma swap rear tires to the front and let the rear uses the space-saver spares ... hassle of work though...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Fun in the sun, and tunnel runs!

Is there anyone out there who follows the Top Gear TV series? As I write this, in my mind, I can already see quite a number of hands shooting up. I’m a bit of a fan myself and have been following the series for the last couple of years. In fact, this is the only show that has not yet been deleted from my external...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience