Ae111 lower arm bushes

AE!!!925

Oct 1, 2010
sarawak
HI everyone,i'm driving Corolla SEG AE111,Have any one of you guys out there ever replace the front lower arm bushes(big& small),because i've been told that there is no genuine replacement part for it,you need to replace the whole arm if you don't want to use the non-genuine bushes!!any suggestion? I prefer new bushes than the half-cut arm!!Thanks!!(Sorry for my poor English)

Attachments

Last edited:

xMika

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
Selangor
no such thing la bro .. my ST171 also just change only.. both arm .. new bush .. i was there when my mech change the bush .. something like this

Genuine or not is okay ... just make sure that it works well enough.

AE!!!925

Oct 1, 2010
sarawak
no such thing la bro .. my ST171 also just change only.. both arm .. new bush .. i was there when my mech change the bush .. something like this

Genuine or not is okay ... just make sure that it works well enough.
Thanks for reply bro,but the picture that you upload is not the bush that i mean!!What i mean is the bush in the picture below!!

Attachments

Last edited:

hon_cs

Known Member
Jan 23, 2004
Ipoh

bro look for this brand call 555 made in japan. i just changed mine few months ago.

ayathu

Known Member
Feb 24, 2007
KL
AE!!!925
I've changed it before, but not the ori, its aftermarket from Superpro bit expensive rm70/pc for the second pic one, for the first one I only replace with a teflon bush at a press shop.

Dono if can get it there.

AE!!!925

Oct 1, 2010
sarawak
AE!!!925
I've changed it before, but not the ori, its aftermarket from Superpro bit expensive rm70/pc for the second pic one, for the first one I only replace with a teflon bush at a press shop.

Dono if can get it there.
Thanks for sharing,there's a lot of non-genuine bush here,but most of it are made in Malaysia&Taiwan.Not sure weather can be trusted or not!Maybe there are" made in Japan" out there,i just haven't found it!!Rm 70 is still a reasonable price,at least i think so!!

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
hii....sorry to hijack the thread...but where can i find these...??

yloon

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
is there any 555 lower japan bush in the market? i aware 555 got dog bone only.

Acoustic

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A vehicle based on the Chevrolet Beat concept, which swept through auto shows around the globe and the Internet earlier this year, will go into global production, Chevrolet announced today at the 2007 Los Angeles Auto Show.

An online poll that attracted more than 1.8 million voters helped influence the decision to take the concept to production. The distinctly styled A-class car will be initially targeted to markets outside of U.S. and Canada, starting in mid-2009.

“The people have...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience