AE111 black crystal headlamp is HERE !!!

ryuichi

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
AE111_SEG said:
Hi
How much is it going for? WRC rite?
AE111_SEG,
WRC is selling at RM680.....nego oso a bit onli in range of RM20.....

HMS is selling at RM680 with huge nego.....:)

HMS

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Penang
www.maxperformance.com.my
Not that much lar bro RM400 i rugi teruk teruk teruk liao :D

Me private selling, no money to open shop leh...summore open shop got overhead to cover liao. I dun eat also have to pay rental lor....how to sell cheap wor. I stay at OUG

yolk

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
PJ
Visit site
you should get model to take pics with laaaaaaaaa .. hahahahaha ... ermmm the car with the headlight fixed i mean !!!!!!!! hahahahahha

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Sorry lah brader...... original KOITO Made in Thailand headlights
cost much lesser than yours. :D

HMS

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Penang
Black crystal r??? Cheap I want leh...wat price???? If u sure can get, i guarantee to get customer for u............ remember to get back to me bro....serious here. U can untung a bit.....i also can untung a bit but can sell cheaper liao :D

AE111_SEG said:
Sorry lah brader...... original KOITO Made in Thailand headlights
cost much lesser than yours. :D

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
What I meant was the original diamond light made by KOITO Thailand is quite cheap. they are white background and Not black background. To make it blackbackground ====> DIY :D
Still cheaper. ( Just a thought)

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Anyway i shall not say more dont want to give ideas away ha ha ha :cool:

HMS

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Penang
AE111 can get crystal???? U sure fren? Its AE111 or AE114??

Never saw on the road got AE111 chrome crystal ! :confused:

Spraying I had been converting Perdana headlamps since I started this business lar bro and many members here also know how to do it with the tools provided, wats so secret about it. Only that some dun want the hassle and rather let other ppl do it for them. RIGHT OR WRONG FELLOW ZTH MEMBERS HERE?

The only problem is getting the ori crystal chrome unit that is very good condition lor.

BTW if can get ori AE111 chrome crystal how much is the price for new and used?

There are so many members here had PM me for AE111 crystal chrome or black headlamps since I start posted the AE101 model, if its easy to find then I think i really going out of business liao :)

This is not a FS posting, my FS posting is in the Marketplace, here is to inform Toyota owners that this item made in taiwan is now available in our country. So AE111_SEG, u are free to recommend or condemn my pricing or product, but pls do give a better solution to other Toyota Owners here.

If u want to compare, pls specify the exact unit, NEW or USED, ORI or TAIWAN or LOCAL, dun just simply post a not constructing opinion. I am a fair trader and always looking for new sources for products and open to all recommendations, especially if u got something i really interested.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Finally, after all these years of photoshopped versions of 'the next GTR', Nissan will be unveiling the GTR Proto at the Tokyo motorshow on the 22nd of October.

http://www.gtrproto.com/
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience