>>> 15 Step Soft Hard
>>> Hi Lo Bodyshift
>>> Spring Rate 8k Front / 4k Rear
>>> 1 Year Warranty

promotion Price - Rm13xx only

( Installation Available )

Only For Proton Wira.Waja.Gen2.Persona.Satria

Rs Racing Motorsports

thats ori HWL new packaging...black body with yellow-ish orange spring...

its cheap already and what most current market price....

i got mine almost 5years ago same price but the basic without soft/hard and without bodyshift.... (older version chrome body+blue spring)

u want to use on satria neo right?? select 5k front spring and 3k rear spring.....or atleast 6k front and 4k rear....should be pretty good for daily driven car

Jose

Aug 3, 2006
Hi guys. Anybody has experienced Fawster Motorsports set up?
i vouch for Fawster. very good workmanship and friendly staff. i went for their alignment service and setting coilovers only btw. wait my current coilover kong first only try their custom coilovers

Oh Performax tak ada adjustables. I mean is locally made. :biggrin:

RCS not for ordinary people due to the price. Is reputable and heard lot of good things about it. Is the price that whether one can afford it.

Ftuned roughly price range is around where bro? Almost same as HWL or cost a bit more? I'm guessing at least RM2k+.

But no matter the spring rate, once u go adjustables it will not be comfortable right?

TEIN very the stiff wor ppl say :biggrin:

HWL better. xD
You change tyres already confused, now add suspension become more confused......lol:biggrin:

KenDiriwan

Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
Ftuned roughly price range is around where bro? Almost same as HWL or cost a bit more? I'm guessing at least RM2k+.

But no matter the spring rate, once u go adjustables it will not be comfortable right?
They have different spec, ranged from 2k-3k+. Depending on your requirement, hilo / hilo + soft hard, body shift, pillow ball. Lower end spec are none inverted shock and high spec are inverted monotube.

I guess you can say that way for adjustable, but tuning is essential. Did test ride on my friends car FTuned surprisingly comfortable that any adjustable i ever experienced ?

neo83

Mar 9, 2011
thats ori HWL new packaging...black body with yellow-ish orange spring...

its cheap already and what most current market price....

i got mine almost 5years ago same price but the basic without soft/hard and without bodyshift.... (older version chrome body+blue spring)

u want to use on satria neo right?? select 5k front spring and 3k rear spring.....or atleast 6k front and 4k rear....should be pretty good for daily driven car
owh..
can i choose any spring rate or is it come with package set sir..
:confused:

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

They have different spec, ranged from 2k-3k+. Depending on your requirement, hilo / hilo + soft hard, body shift, pillow ball. Lower end spec are none inverted shock and high spec are inverted monotube.

I guess you can say that way for adjustable, but tuning is essential. Did test ride on my friends car FTuned surprisingly comfortable that any adjustable i ever experienced ?
that is info i got from FTuned..

Satria neo rm1950 hi lo monotube, rm2200 hilo inverted monotube/monotube, hi lo soft hard inverted monotube/monotube rm2700
*pillow ball top mount add rm450
*race-comp spec add rm300

:bawling:

owh..
can i choose any spring rate or is it come with package set sir..
:confused:

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

that is info i got from FTuned..

Satria neo rm1950 hi lo monotube, rm2200 hilo inverted monotube/monotube, hi lo soft hard inverted monotube/monotube rm2700
*pillow ball top mount add rm450
*race-comp spec add rm300

:bawling:

choosing spring range depend on shop/seller

but most didnt allow....but good news is hwl,gab adjustable spring is cheap..as low as rm70/pcs (used) and if not mistaken HWL brand new spring just rm150 (if want pure new item)

neo83

Mar 9, 2011
choosing spring range depend on shop/seller

but most didnt allow....but good news is hwl,gab adjustable spring is cheap..as low as rm70/pcs (used) and if not mistaken HWL brand new spring just rm150 (if want pure new item)
noted ^pomen_GTR^
:driver:

on side note... would +good rep on ftuned....less expensive than rcs...but rcs there is more than just normal adjustable suspension setup....zth got rcs review..try look for it... :driver:

You change tyres already confused, now add suspension become more confused......lol:biggrin:
Still okay, cuz not aiming on adjustables that soon yet but most probably have to replace absorbers by this year also.. :rofl:

Okay, comfortable word got my attention :love:
Will check it out. Thanks man!

KenDiriwan

Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
Okay, comfortable word got my attention :love:
Will check it out. Thanks man!
Rode along Farouk demonstrate how his product could perform, i could tell you comfort isn't far from OEM. In fact i liked it more because stock suspension always give me wavy sort. Despite all corner he whacked like a real race i could still enjoy it pretty much, heck my seat wasn't even bucket one.

Dude is such a great person to meet with :biggrin:

Sorry the shaky one, should had placed a mount.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_WZi9r3w04

Still okay, cuz not aiming on adjustables that soon yet but most probably have to replace absorbers by this year also.. :rofl:
Like I say if intend to upgrade 17" got straight up, don't say change 16" first then later only 17", likewise if thinking of changing to adjustable, might as well go ahead also, why change absorber first, or you really got RM to burn.....hhahahhahaa:biggrin:

Cuz no RM to burn, only burn $$ LOL!

For Jetta, that one yes, if want to change will straight go Ftuned also...kena poison again hahahah!

g4i8y0t

Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Rode along Farouk demonstrate how his product could perform, i could tell you comfort isn't far from OEM. In fact i liked it more because stock suspension always give me wavy sort. Despite all corner he whacked like a real race i could still enjoy it pretty much, heck my seat wasn't even bucket one.

Dude is such a great person to meet with :biggrin:

Sorry the shaky one, should had placed a mount.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_WZi9r3w04
KenDiriwan, the car you rode with Farouk is using what type of Ftuned suspension? Hi-Lo monotube / inverted monotube or Hi-Lo/Soft-Hard fully adjustable inverted monotube? I'm asking this because I'm planning to get a set for my ride but still considering which type to go for. Pls share. :driver:

why you want adjustable suspension? do you plan to adjust? when and why?

KenDiriwan, the car you rode with Farouk is using what type of Ftuned suspension? Hi-Lo monotube / inverted monotube or Hi-Lo/Soft-Hard fully adjustable inverted monotube? I'm asking this because I'm planning to get a set for my ride but still considering which type to go for. Pls share. :driver:
no need to consider. very easy. will you crawl under your car, adjust, drive, then write down the differences on pen and paper, and repeat the process through the range of settings?

will you go to the track, and then do the above all over again? because setting for track is harsher than street, since track should not have road surface undulations and pot holes.

or..its a street only car...and you just want the best setting and forget about it?... if yes..why you want adjustable for? let the sensei get the settings right..and you just enjoy the ride lah.

a lot of people consider adjustable because, wah damn canggih, can adjust. yes..macamlah you want to adjust.

for people who go track, no need to consider, terus they get adjustable. because they are track junkies and they want to shave seconds off their time sheet... if they have to adjust, test, record..adjust again test again record again until they find the best setting..they will do it.

Dear forumers,

Just something I want to ask here. Most cars comes with s flow exhaust stock. Most people who want to upgrade will change to a straight flow.

But there are aftermarket mufflers that are S-flow as well made by performance brands such as FGK S flow 2.3", Tanabe G power S flow, TRD S flow and so on... I want to ask is there any difference if we change to these aftermarket s flow muffler or is it just for style only? Because it is still s flow and not free flowing.

Anyone...