Additional Injector Controller

penagihdadih

Known Member
Feb 9, 2012
Shah Alam
Additional Injector Controller (need some help and guide)

Hello everyone,

I want to DIY additional injector to my car but i have some puzzle need to be solve first.

So as i dig up at mr google i found that injector receive electrical pulse to operate. What if i tap the injector positive wire straight to battery terminal or fuse box. Does this harm anything?
Or there are other way to get the injector operate better than this?

Last edited:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
When you have additional injector, it has to be controlled. If always open, you will flood the engine, air fuel ratio will be out.
Moreover, why do you need additional injectors? are you doing forced induction? Adding more fuel do not means more power, air fuel ratio have to be correct.
My friend did once. He change to bigger turbine and blew one engine. Then the next engine he added 2 more injectors and operate with a switch, but to be used only at high revs....very troublesome....

penagihdadih

Known Member
Feb 9, 2012
Shah Alam
When you have additional injector, it has to be controlled. If always open, you will flood the engine, air fuel ratio will be out.
Moreover, why do you need additional injectors? are you doing forced induction? Adding more fuel do not means more power, air fuel ratio have to be correct.
My friend did once. He change to bigger turbine and blew one engine. Then the next engine he added 2 more injectors and operate with a switch, but to be used only at high revs....very troublesome....
yes, im doing forced induction engine. Nevertheless it has been running with it before (my dad did it) and boosting up more than 1bar. Everything seems ok. The engine did not flood. The 4th injector (im using kancil) start to operate after 1bar with the control of pressure switch (hobbs switch). I throw out the extra injector few months ago due to redo the intercooler piping. Now I want to install them back. Last time the setup take electricity supply from battery but i want the 4th injector to be supply with electric pulse. By logic i want to take the electric pulse from the ecu (splice wiring one of the general injector). Or it will be better if i take the electric pulse supply direct from the distributer?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
any will do.. or does it matter?
Just that 4th injector feeds all 3 cylinders. How far away will the injector be located. Say take pulse from first one, division of fuel to the other two cylinders will be different, right?....my 2 sens on this...:hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what needs to be done? anybody knows the cost for the supra gearbox and evo3 full engine with wiring?

its for a rwd ol skool car.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience