Adding 2T as petrol additives...

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
My ratio is easy for every 1 liter of petrol my 2t is 2ml.

Now trying TC-W3 grade feel better compare to shell JASO-FC grade.

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
bro,
ur engine is 4AGE ist? n how much we need to pore inside te fuel tank..i means ratio to fuel ?
n which brand n model/code number mostly suit 4AGE, Tq very much:hmmmm:
haha...dun get confuse wif my profile pictures....
i test this wif my viva...
using the mobil 1 synthetic 2T.
i usually just pour about 30ml of 2T.viva tank is really small one...
usually fill up around 25litres of Petron ron95.

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
Yes both are different but my butt feel better... mileage abt the same but power respond better... maybe this tcw3 maker is better...

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Yes 10k till today.

This my condition service is check plug, check how much carbon in the intake by using amsoil power form to flush the intake surprise the exhaust coming out white smoke is less about 1/3 or less compare the last I do at 40k mileage.... now my engine is 107k mileage. All this time been continue mix 2t.... I think I miss less then 5 time without 2t in my petrol.

Where to buy the amsoil foam? :adore:

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
One thing is TC-W3 seems to be ash free, means burns clean, probably same as JASO FD grade....:hmmmm:
yes maybe but i have check with a biker taiko he comment is yes less ash output but different tc-w3 brand will have different affect some will cause our piston surface very dry maybe for long time maybe cause piston surface crack..just maybe ...

JASO FD grade had not try too expensive the ratio of cost does not work out.

sifu,
where to buy tc-w3 ? n TC is te brand name ? tq
Some motor bike shop might have, TC-W is a oil grade like JASO-FC or JASO-FD grade...

Correct me if im wrong.

Where to buy the amsoil foam? :adore:
Im selling it as well as Amsoil product.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
tcw-3 is marine grade 2t oil..

used for outboard 2stroke boat engine.....

got some brand like quicksilver and maxoil

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
Yes outboard marine engine most of of the time rev at higher rpm and for longer duration....

Next will compare a cheap grade and synthetic grade see which have better ratio price over performance...

Last edited:

xtorm

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
if you guys remember this
Been testing

a post at page 47 by the thread starter
"Actually your not the first to send me that But thank you.
It is very focused on two stroke applications and not as a fuel mix as you know. We do not look to the 2stroke oil as a lubrication for our crank/cylinder/rings etc.
What we are discussing/testing/sharing has more to do with certain properties in the TCW-3 that make it a excellent fuel add to gasoline in a 4 stroke engine. Also our mix ratio is significantly lighter.

With that said....I do not see anything in the JASO FC spec that scares me adding it as a fuel add in a 4 stroke.

Thank you for participating and adding your thoughts/experimenting with us."
they encourage to use TCW3, any TCW3, the cheaper the better it seems due to cost

the recomended ratio is 500:1, tht work out to be roughly 50ml for rm50 of fuel.

im on mag1 tcw3 now, feels better then petronas jaso-fd semi synt t2 and it cost rm16 only for 1 litre

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Yes outboard marine engine most of of the time rev at higher rpm and for longer duration....

Next will compare a cheap grade and synthetic grade see which have better ratio price over performance...
i think outboard engine got lower rev then a motorcycle, and its water cool so the condition is almost identical as in a car

Last edited:

meg_omen

Known Member
Oct 28, 2004
Home - Klang; O
Visit site
they encourage to use TCW3, any TCW3, the cheaper the better it seems due to cost
the recomended ratio is 500:1, tht work out to be roughly 50ml for rm50 of fuel.
i think outboard engine got lower rev then a motorcycle, and its water cool so the condition is almost identical as in a car

Yes... good point... you're doing research on this matter...:adore:
no many thread like this anymore...:hmmmm:

Ok... the cheapest TCW3 is currently Maxoil at RM23...
just search JTAR road... you'll notice a lot of bike spare parts shop...
cannot point exactly as I've to consider my own consumption...
coz travelling daily Klang-KL-Klang... about 100km daily...

Ok... ratio mentioned is good... but I cannot recommend...
coz I've stop my experiment as my car is still in built-up...
I've put in about 100ml..
which causes my 4age BT to sputter a lot where I quickly added ron97 until to the 'brim'...
in order to diluted the mixture further...

Ok... 2stroke is always a high revving engine coz normally you need above 5000rpm...
in order to start to feel the 'pull'...
this is base on my feeling as I'm using RXZ to daily commute...
btw i tune my own RXZ... nor using VForce4 reed valve...:burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey all sifu,

I plan to install emanage into my 6A12TT engine.... can anyone advise how the performance that punch out from it?? and do it got any problem after install it?

plz advise..... tq:help:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience