Acnielsen Survey - get paid RM180 for 2 hours

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
Guys... good news for all Honda Jazz, Toyota Vios, Toyota Avanza and Proton Waja owners.

AcNielsen a global market research company is conducting a survey/car clinic for all the car owners above.(www.acnielsen.com)

-----
The clinic (where you will be viewing 3 models of car and asked to give feedback) which will take approximately 2 hours and will be paid RM180.

You may also be invited to stay for a qualitative Focus Group Discussion (FGD) which will take approximately 1.5 hours and will ve paid further RM100.

You must be available for BOTH the clinic and FGD even though they you may not qualify for the FGD (in which case will only be paid for the clinic)

Your qualifying criteria
-You must currently use and use most often the following make and models of cars(either one):
- Honda Jazz, Honda City, Toyota Vios, Toyota Avanza or Proton Waja
- Car must have been bought new
- Car must have been bought from the year 2000 onwards
- You must be aged 25 - 45 years
- You must be the main driver of the car
- You drive the car at least 5 times per week
- You must be the main decision maker or have at least 50% or more involvement in the decision to purchase the make and model of the car

Please PM me your name and phone number (or you can call me at 0123230305)so that I can forward your details to the respective person here in Acnielsen for screening.

I would love to join but I can't since I'm Acnielsen Staff.

The venue is at the ASIA PACIFIC AUCTION CENTRE (APAC), Jalan Lapangan Terbang Subang, near Terminal 3 of the Subang Airport.

Please call my office - 03-79562311 ext 2274. I forgot to bring HP today ler)

Last edited:

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
Updated - Honda City

Updated - Honda City

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What’s the deal?

The Hyundai Ioniq hybrid is now officially here. Launched by Hyundai-Sime Darby Motors (HSDM) today at 1Utama Shopping Centre, with bookings opened more than 2 weeks ago. It rivals directly against the well-known Toyota Prius...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience