Achilles ATR Sport

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
Guys any feedback for atr sports 2?? Tempted to try.. Currently on nexen n8000. Gatal to try new tyres. Seen several evos n subbies on these atr sports 2 tyres around sunway. Wonder how it hold up to 4wd madness.

Any idea about the price for 215/45/17?

Kanzie

Known Member
Feb 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I went shopping for ATR2, found out that everywhere out of stock for 215/45R17 :hmmmm:
Some says Achilles bought them back from dealers for sponsoring event?

Last edited:

markblurberry

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Went with a fren to get the ATR Sport 2 at PTS, they have the stock but end up my friend took Achilles platinum...according to him, no problem, even quieter than his prev donut....overall satisfied in dry and wet condition

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Went with a fren to get the ATR Sport 2 at PTS, they have the stock but end up my friend took Achilles platinum...according to him, no problem, even quieter than his prev donut....overall satisfied in dry and wet condition
Platinum is smaller sizes and higher profile tyres, right? If not mistaken, 13 to 16", and 60 series upwards, unless they came out with different sizes already...

Kanzie

Known Member
Feb 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I did check with PTS... says out of stock

yesterday just get a pair of ATR Sport 2 from Klang Jooi Seng, will update my review later :driver:

radhie

500 RPM
May 16, 2006
225 45 17, rm270/pc for atr sport..quote from pts tyre shop..ok or not?

ColdPlay

Known Member
Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Price is reasonable. That's it if you can stand the noise. Otherwise, quite okay for it's price. Not prone to aquaplaning.
Tread seem to last forever...lol.
I will suggest you to take the ATR Sport 2 instead.

markblurberry

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah..oversize also means more contact with road surface...could be swervy if thread left about 50% and driving can be nervy...Yeah bro VR, platinum is for smaller size, as my fren is going for 15, for his sylphy....or is it 14 I cant remember...but I heard platinum also have size 17, for comfort...I tested the sidewall...so so only...not hard enough - comfort...but scary lor when attack corner...just my tot

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yeah..oversize also means more contact with road surface...could be swervy if thread left about 50% and driving can be nervy...Yeah bro VR, platinum is for smaller size, as my fren is going for 15, for his sylphy....or is it 14 I cant remember...but I heard platinum also have size 17, for comfort...I tested the sidewall...so so only...not hard enough - comfort...but scary lor when attack corner...just my tot
Not sure, 17" Platinum not shown in their website. Another popular tyre is their Asy 2233

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
bump old thread :driver:

Having driven on the ATR Sport for a week. Dry grip is decent, but the pressure from the shop was a tad bit too low, so i bumped the pressure to about ~37psi up front and ~35psi at the rears (do note that the tires were warm when I pumped them)

Will continue to monitor and give feedback as long as I'm using these rubbers.
37psi on 50 series not bumpy?:hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm on behalf my friend having problem with his ferio 95'. in the beginning, his ferio have a chamber problem, so he went to press n burh the chamber.. then after that for a few months, his ferio always have to re-alignment... his tires went out(makan sebelah) from inside... then when he want to turn left, the steering not steer back to normal position like before.

went to workshop, but mechanics also dont know what to do.. ask other, some said chamber problem, some said lower arm...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience