Accord Euro-R CL7 maintenance..

FornaX

Known Member
Feb 11, 2006
Hi all sifu !!

I'm finding a drop in Air-filter but K&N seem don't have the matched model, so what should I looking for ?

helmistaley

Known Member
Jul 12, 2006
Hi all sifu !!

I'm finding a drop in Air-filter but K&N seem don't have the matched model, so what should I looking for ?
got..try CM5 one,its identical.K&N part no 33-2276.

FornaX

Known Member
Feb 11, 2006
Mana TT photo Ryo, wanna c more EuroR here !! BTW, how you guys 'modified' your navigator? Since its came with the air-con .. actually i wanna plug in a single slide player which able to play DVD and USB adapter --> connect to the original navi play with AUX .. is it possible ?

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
if someone can organise a sepang trackday for all CL7 that would be fun...:biggrin::biggrin:
Hi guys,

organizing a closed track day is very expensive and you need many cl7 owners to go...

anyway, if u guys wanna go for a closed track that is much safer than the open track days, there is one coming up on 23rd november. 9am-12pm limited to 40 cars only. price rm400. if interested let me know.

Alastai(R)

Aug 1, 2009
Johor Bahru
Hi guys,

organizing a closed track day is very expensive and you need many cl7 owners to go...

anyway, if u guys wanna go for a closed track that is much safer than the open track days, there is one coming up on 23rd november. 9am-12pm limited to 40 cars only. price rm400. if interested let me know.
Hi Chirs2000

Im interested may i know when is the deadline?

EGK20A

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
Anyone who owns a CL7R that came with the touch screen Navi system that have successfully converted it to local usage [ FM radio, TV, DVD, reverse camera screen + GPS map and still retain the aircond controls ]?

..... and no, I do not own one, just interested to learn about it!

FornaX

Known Member
Feb 11, 2006
Anyone who owns a CL7R that came with the touch screen Navi system that have successfully converted it to local usage [ FM radio, TV, DVD, reverse camera screen + GPS map and still retain the aircond controls ]?

Actually mine is came with Navi, FM - as usual up to 90.00 only, TV - received some channel but only the sound instead of picture -.-", DVD - it has a DVD Rom and PC card adapter but only for Map Data (GPS), Reverse camera - the japan fellow already installed it and its display on the original screen ... BTW, I also look for some opinion about these problem ...

EGK20A

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
Oh no. Even until now this problem have yet to be resolved [ after years of having CL7R units imported to our shores? ]?

Let me think a bit.....

FM - wise, I think you need what they call as a modulator, seems that this stuff will somewhat extend your FM range.

The TV problem, I am not sure. Maybe there's something like modulator for the TV too [ previously drove a JDM Harrier last year for delivering stuffs, I can watch local tv channels whilst driving and when I'm parked too, although of course, you only get best display and it was pretty clear because owner installed the aerial as well, when you've stopped somewhere ]?

DVD ROM - meaning u watch DVD? Pirate DVD can play meh, because I read around that you can only play DVDs for Jap region [ not sure which region number ]? If you do, can u watch DVD whilst the car is being driven [ read around that u can't play DVD once the car is being driven, something like a safety feature ] as well?

If the previous Jap owner already installed a reverse cam, most probably the AUX plug at the back of the Navi have been used up [ I am not entirely sure about this because there is a AUX button right at the RHD side of the Navi screen right? ]. If this is true [ and if there's only one AUX inlet for the Navi ], then you might not be able to use the screen if you've installed a CD / DVD HU receiver unit.

What I'm thinking is, if, and only if it's doable :
- install a FM / CD / DVD head unit only [ the ones without screen, 1 DiN ones to the large compartment right below the Navi ], then plug it to the Navi's AUX. If the HU unit can install reverse cam, and pushes the reverse cam display thru the HU's AUX cable to the Navi, then you've already shoot down two birds with one stone. Easy peasy. If, and only if, the HU can also install GPS, then kill three birds with one stone oledy!

But the other prob that will surface is aircond control, since you've already tasked the navi screen for FM, CD , DVD, reverse cam and GPS. So, unless there's a safe mod available than can help u use the navi screen for all that and still do not distrupt the aircond controls on the Navi [ since the Navi is a touch screen unit ], you lose out on the air cond controls. Paiseh paiseh.....

Right now does your Navi unit also able to show GPS map live tracking?

The Navi screen might also be tasked for HKS CAMP2 display [ wooh... no need Mugen Assist Meter cluster on top, can keep track of almost everything like rad temp, engine oil temp, fuel pressure, the works! ]. Safer because thieves cannot see that u got external meters and u can still keep track of your car's parameters! :D

Actually mine is came with Navi, FM - as usual up to 90.00 only, TV - received some channel but only the sound instead of picture -.-", DVD - it has a DVD Rom and PC card adapter but only for Map Data (GPS), Reverse camera - the japan fellow already installed it and its display on the original screen ... BTW, I also look for some opinion about these problem ...

Last edited:

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru

Yasir ka?

EGK20A

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
Yes sir. Cis, never reply my latest mail, and here u pop up. Me jeles. Me always see one red CL1R parked side by side with one white CL7R pics sumwhere @ JayBee. Me kenot buy yet because me iz thinking about the instalment.

On a serious note, a '04 CL7R usually get loan to max how muchie years?

Yasir ka?

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

What the fuck. I called DMG, they say they have NO cars at all.

Called Rahman Brothers, I was given the runaround, pass here, pass there, give me a salesman number, but he switched off his phone when I heard it was still ringing.

So hard for potential customers to check what spec u have in hand meh? If it's gonna be this hard to even ask what spec they have [ if any ] in hand, I'd rather keep my Egg.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Ah, only Mutiara JB got stock mehhh.... I was told they have 3 in hand, one 2006, one 2004, another one I didn't bother to know what year, shhheeeesh! 2004, white, keyless entry, FM radio [ phew ], and Mugen front bumper [ hhhmmm they know their stuffs meh? ]..... but it's at JayBee! So far away from K.L. But at least the lady who explained to me what stock they had was kind enough though to explain and summore joked with me : dtg sini bawak duit, documents, naik bas, balik K.L dgn Euro R! Cheh! At least there's a light at the end of the tunnel.....

Last edited:

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
Yasir..

red CL1 beside white CL7R?? that's me lah! hahahah

was the girl's name Shahela?

Aja also buat macma tu.

come to JB via plane, balik KL via CL7Rempit.

i just read your email at HCOC.. forgot my password.. hahahhaha

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
Yasir..

red CL1 beside white CL7R?? that's me lah! hahahah

was the girl's name Shahela?

Aja also buat macma tu.

come to JB via plane, balik KL via CL7Rempit.

i just read your email at HCOC.. forgot my password.. hahahhaha
that picture really gave high impact to you ar bro hahahah
wait for CL7R geng post their tt pictures here........meleleh air liuq beb

siauann

Known Member
Apr 17, 2005
Visit site
Dear Sifus, I'm looking to get a CL7 (auto) not euro-r. Anything I should look out for in terms of problems?? Got one 70,000KM ++ going for sale.
wanna ask sifu here....CL7 and CL7R both are equip with K20A 2.0 litre i-vtec engine? only CL7R are with 6speed manual tranny? all CL7 are auto? in terms of bhp both CL7 and CL7R are the same? thanks for clarifications.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

Need your help to spot my friend's car Toyota Wish Red Color Plate Number WSE 5479 was stolen last night inside the garage at Kajang area. If you see it around please give him a call at : <Taken Off>

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

I dont have picture of the car but it looks something like this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience