Accord CL9

Muhammed

Known Member
Sep 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
www.dezignercustoms.com
Where about in Klang did you get this Price and What would the Price be without installation , Do you perhaps have the Part Number of the Spring they going to Supply , So that we can cross reference with the Eibach Website to be sure that this is the Correct Springs for our Car , You definately do not want to buy a spring that is the wrong one , Apart from being dangerous , It will be very hard to exchange or get a refund once it is supplied and Fitted ;-)

kimae

Jul 27, 2009
Subang Jaya
YEap... definitely agree with u Muhammed. I got this price about 2 months ago, that time during I replacing rims n tyres for my 2nd car. On the part no, unfortunately I didn't went that far on asking about details specs since got no intention to buy it during that moment....juz generally ask Eibach pro-kit for Accord CL9 and that's the price they've mentioned. The price without installation should be rm100 less than total price.

This place located sumwhere in Jln Kapar, didn't remember exactly the name. But no worries, I will try to get the specs in my follow up visit maybe in three weeks time.

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
thanks for the advise bro. I think i'll go for spring 1st, the best price i got so far is at klang....around rm1100 c/w installation. Do u guys have any better recommended place?? :listen:
PRS Sport Service at Pusat Perdagangan Sri Kembangan

kimae

Jul 27, 2009
Subang Jaya
hi bulet

this PRS Sports Service.....besides the spring we're talking about, any other stuff for Euro over there??

tq

Muhammed

Known Member
Sep 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
www.dezignercustoms.com
YEap... definitely agree with u Muhammed. I got this price about 2 months ago, that time during I replacing rims n tyres for my 2nd car. On the part no, unfortunately I didn't went that far on asking about details specs since got no intention to buy it during that moment....juz generally ask Eibach pro-kit for Accord CL9 and that's the price they've mentioned. The price without installation should be rm100 less than total price.

This place located sumwhere in Jln Kapar, didn't remember exactly the name. But no worries, I will try to get the specs in my follow up visit maybe in three weeks time.
THANKS kimae , When you get the Details , I will be interested in purchasing one too, Maybe we can buy together and get an additional discount

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

PRS Sport Service at Pusat Perdagangan Sri Kembangan
Thanks for this bulet , will check this out as soon as I pass by this area

kimae

Jul 27, 2009
Subang Jaya
muhammed,

i just got my eibach pro-kit lowering springs from a friend of mine, a used one. So i guess won't go to klang anymore. However, the lowest price i checked so far is from x-tune, they offer me as low as RM950 for this kit, but need to order 1st which will take 4 maximum 4 weeks time. Go to this website X-Tune.com, contact Zack or his associate and they will get it for you.

Muhammed

Known Member
Sep 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
www.dezignercustoms.com
Ok Awesome , I'm glad you got Sorted , Were those the Same Springs off the CL7 Euro R ? If they are I believe Azril is replacing with Tein , Maybe he could give a Good comparison Between Eibach and Tein , Both are Great Springs , Did he mention Why he decided to replace his Eibach with Tein , Would be Interested to know Why

kimae

Jul 27, 2009
Subang Jaya
what??

you guys TT never call2

I was in KL this past weekend.
opppssss....hohoho, don't mad at me :rolleyes:...ask spiderman, he's the tok penghulu...hahahaha!

azril, seems that u need to respond, muhammed also seek ur opinion on spring thingy in his previous post.

EGK20A

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
hahahah, I quote :

Buat malu je kalah dengan Myvi.....

Jgn marah nooo.... gurau aje. Not me yg cakap itu ayat lolz.

Yasir, TT rempit!

hahahaha

spiderman?

now he change name already ka? before it was superman

spiderman

Apr 26, 2008
Ok Awesome , I'm glad you got Sorted , Were those the Same Springs off the CL7 Euro R ? If they are I believe Azril is replacing with Tein , Maybe he could give a Good comparison Between Eibach and Tein , Both are Great Springs , Did he mention Why he decided to replace his Eibach with Tein , Would be Interested to know Why
U cannot compare between eibach and tein,eibach is just a coil spring 4 lowering and comfort,tein is a full-length ride height adjustable shock absorber .
Correct me if im wrong..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I succesfully installed a new headunit . However now the central locking and alarm aint working. Ive checked all the fuse and all in working condition. Anyone can shed some lights into this ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience