Accessory Shop Recommandation

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
found a great ICE shop in Jb...Famous Audio.....sounds lame,right??but the place came highly recommended by Singapore forummers......went to the place in Tmn Impian Emas,place looked simple.few good stuffs but nothing hi end......but got shocked with the trophies they had at the entrance....multiple times SQ champ in Singapore(IASCA Comp)......just like those forummers said...Auto Gen wise,dowan to spoil people's cari makan la,but i'd always like to have a chat with Howie n Jensen over there....so,no more Seri Kembangan trips i guess........:driver:

wow, that's cruel....no more Seri Kembangan trips

the gab absorber, i can act very fast if u really need it now..

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
ya lor.....visit Seri Kembangan just to see my installer ma,if he's no longer there,then visit where he's at la:rofl::rofl::rofl:........bro,i might drive back on the 1st May,can pass my car to you ah for the ICE work??

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Just pass by cheras Leisure mall to check the sound quest, but why the signboard is "Wira Sound System"? is it the sound quest move to other place already?

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
soundquest move back to klang, they are in sri andalas if im not mistaken...

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Omg..... mean i have to choice must travel a long way to uptown CV .... I'm from Ampang area. Any good place for intro? I'm looking for Clifford, viper or steelmate alarm system since many ICE shop got this Service. Zenn, CV at Maluri is it same with uptown CV? If same then i no need drive so far.

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
they are different, but i prefer kuchai lama instead of uptown...

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Oic, btw can you give me the CV(kuchai lama) address? i will consider the nearer one since both are well recommend by zth member here.

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
just turn into that jalan kuchai lama....drive all the way till u could see a fly over,go below it,make a u-turn n u could see cv by the roadside.........correct ah,sifu???or is that the place where i got drunk last time??fuck la,not so sure d:rofl::rofl::rofl:

bafukie

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
found a great ICE shop in Jb...Famous Audio.....sounds lame,right??but the place came highly recommended by Singapore forummers......went to the place in Tmn Impian Emas,place looked simple.few good stuffs but nothing hi end......but got shocked with the trophies they had at the entrance....multiple times SQ champ in Singapore(IASCA Comp)......just like those forummers said...Auto Gen wise,dowan to spoil people's cari makan la,but i'd always like to have a chat with Howie n Jensen over there....so,no more Seri Kembangan trips i guess........:driver:
alo bang... u can go chat with ricky from famous audio.. i always go there and tok kok with him if im in jb. Check out his car also, then u know why there are so many trophies:thefinger:

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
just turn into that jalan kuchai lama....drive all the way till u could see a fly over,go below it,make a u-turn n u could see cv by the roadside.........correct ah,sifu???or is that the place where i got drunk last time??fuck la,not so sure d:rofl::rofl::rofl:

aiya how i know where u got drunk one? hehe gila punya vishnu...

but yes near that flyover and traffic lights, just before that petrol station, essomobil i think. just by the main road, kenot miss one la...

should also check one shop behind them, their former employees open there, cant remember the name, but dont have as much stuff as cv la obviously..

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
alo bang... u can go chat with ricky from famous audio.. i always go there and tok kok with him if im in jb. Check out his car also, then u know why there are so many trophies:thefinger:
he saw my stuffs n got impressed but said alot of work needs to be done.......so,wait la till i'm done with my boot work......then i'll visit him...bafukie,ur coming to Jb in June,right??gimme a ring la,go for tea....

Bump:
aiya how i know where u got drunk one? hehe gila punya vishnu...

but yes near that flyover and traffic lights, just before that petrol station, essomobil i think. just by the main road, kenot miss one la...

should also check one shop behind them, their former employees open there, cant remember the name, but dont have as much stuff as cv la obviously..
that's dude's name is Ah Meng.....ex staff.......hahaha,what to do la sifu.......always end up high la after visiting friends in Kuchai Lama....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
This afternoon visit to uptown CV. Honestly, this is my 1st time to see such a friendly boss ever! Peter explain everything detail to me, he will not overly promote/force you to purchase his product BUT to let you know the whole picture(pro and con)of all available product.
Anyway, Uptown is too far from my house, from the business card he gave to me, i notice there are a CV located at Wawasan Ampang, Bandar Baru which just very very near from my place, any ppl try there? Wish to get some comment.
*3 thumb up for Peter*

Bump: This afternoon visit to uptown CV. Honestly, this is my 1st time to see such a friendly boss ever! Peter explain everything detail to me, he will not overly promote/force you to purchase his product BUT to let you know the whole picture(pro and con)of all available product.
Anyway, Uptown is too far from my house, from the business card he gave to me, i notice there are a CV located at Wawasan Ampang, Bandar Baru which just very very near from my place, any ppl try there? Wish to get some comment.
*3 thumb up for Peter*

bafukie

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
vishnu: confirm going back in june. give u a buzz then and also let me audit ur ice@!!!! make sure its done by then:thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Newbie here.....
wanted to ask can Satria GTI old satria model brake modification.....
Can R32 skyline brake caliper front 4 pot and rear 2 pot(with drum) able to mod into it ?
or any suggestion sifu
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience