Absorber and spring for wira se 1.5 2005

K3NOT

Sep 10, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all ZTH members ... Good day

I need an advice from all sifus here :adore:
What is the best brand absorber and spring for my wira SE 1.5 year 2005?
I need a comfort ride, not so hard.

TQVM

LeBronJames

Nov 14, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Try APM performax (red) absorber and just use back your original spring black. No need to buy APM performax spring (red), sux low and bumpy. Don't change to adjustable, very hard compare to stock. Case close.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Short stroke abs + original springs isn't that good a combo la.

2005 Wira SE - does it have the shortened fat front springs or has it been changed to the standard 1.6 springs?

If you want comfort with some degree of performance consider the Improve Comfort absorbers paired with the original springs.

If you're not into performance at all and want pure comfort - stick back to Kayaba ori absorbers with original springs.

If you have a lot of money to burn, consider Koni absorbers + Eibach springs.

K3NOT

Sep 10, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
u mean the same like the original? or harder than original?
I dont know how the original abs feel becoz just bought this car 2nd hand with stock abs.
I think same like original is good, am I right? :confused:
Is it good to buy the original OEM absorber?? :confused:

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Try APM performax (red) absorber and just use back your original spring black. No need to buy APM performax spring (red), sux low and bumpy. Don't change to adjustable, very hard compare to stock. Case close.
Thank you for the info.
But how do I know the spring can be use again or not? :confused:

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

Short stroke abs + original springs isn't that good a combo la.

2005 Wira SE - does it have the shortened fat front springs or has it been changed to the standard 1.6 springs?

If you want comfort with some degree of performance consider the Improve Comfort absorbers paired with the original springs.

If you're not into performance at all and want pure comfort - stick back to Kayaba ori absorbers with original springs.

If you have a lot of money to burn, consider Koni absorbers + Eibach springs.
Thanks for the good tips.
I dont know whether it have the shortened fat front springs or not. but the previous owner said that he never change the absorber or the spring. Now the car is bumpy.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Depending on year, the Wira SE had different things changed out. I suspect the suspension should still be the same. I'm using Improve comfort + original springs and it's pretty comfy. But bumpiness is subjective so until you test it you'll never really know what you want.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have a Proton Saga Magma (8v). Want to upgrade to get more performance.. Can right? Or any suggestion?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience