About the adjustable .

awan88

Known Member
Feb 27, 2010
Klang Bukit Raj
i saw it too, rm1350 hilosofthard 22clicks :)

**btw can anyone tell which one is better adjustable for myvi, the one adjustable separated spring for rear or all in one spring and absorber for rear, i saw one picture gymkhana broke the real trailing arm in paultan.

hazz-one

Apr 19, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
i saw it too, rm1350 hilosofthard 22clicks :)

**btw can anyone tell which one is better adjustable for myvi, the one adjustable separated spring for rear or all in one spring and absorber for rear, i saw one picture gymkhana broke the real trailing arm in paultan.
buy one that is separated. All in one not suitable cause all load will damage the small connection bracket of the rear absorber.

awan88

Known Member
Feb 27, 2010
Klang Bukit Raj
buy one that is separated. All in one not suitable cause all load will damage the small connection bracket of the rear absorber.
i did thinking that all load to two point is better than to one point, but in term of look, one with all spring set looks more racing than combination one.

hazz-one

Apr 19, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
i did thinking that all load to two point is better than to one point, but in term of look, one with all spring set looks more racing than combination one.
All in one is better looking and function but depends on the car spec.
Perodua rear absorber link not rigid enough to use that kind of absorber.

awan88

Known Member
Feb 27, 2010
Klang Bukit Raj
All in one is better looking and function but depends on the car spec.
Perodua rear absorber link not rigid enough to use that kind of absorber.
what if i use big spring for the trailing arm 3k and adjustable with 4k for the rear setup?

beatnik

500 RPM
Nov 28, 2004
Visit site
not like that, this one is low budget style, normal absorber at the absorber mounting. but on the trailing spring part, they use normal size and one smaller size spring to coorperate as one.
wah.. this style is low budget style? KW must be nuts to use "budget style" on their competition range. hehe.

i wonder how a separate springs style looks like?

Tommy_zai

Apr 8, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
wah.. this style is low budget style? KW must be nuts to use "budget style" on their competition range. hehe.

i wonder how a separate springs style looks like?
agree bro , me too never see before myvi with two spring seperate at rear :hmmmm::hmmmm:

awan88 got any photo ?? :question:

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
I am using KYB RS Pro adjustable...use for almost 3years and still good... Not too soft or hard... Just nice for me... U can check it out.

Tommy_zai

Apr 8, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
I am using KYB RS Pro adjustable...use for almost 3years and still good... Not too soft or hard... Just nice for me... U can check it out.
how if load with full passenger ? the rim will hit fender or not ? :questionmark::questionmark:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Xtreme Drift/ Drag Flywheels
  • Manufactured from billet Chromolybdenum
  • Available at or above the vehicle's standard flywheel mass
  • Ensures maximum torque throughout the RPM range
  • Designed to maintain engine's inertia while providing the security of an explosion-proof motorsport system
  • Most experienced drag racers and drifters recognize the need for a flywheel with increased mass
Visit
Syahz's FotoPage -...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience