About Altezza

BlueTezza

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
wanna ask why nowadays not so much manual altezza ? all tiptronic 1 ? i visit hongkong car seller all manual 1..any reason why manual not popular in m'sia ?

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
bro ...

it is nothing to do with popularity or mlaysian being a lazy bum wanna drive an auto tranny altezza, i think it is because of the importer's thend of bringing an auto altezza to malaysia

another thing is that, my importer friend used to tell me than it is difficult for them to find a manual tranny altezza even in japan, may be those japanese who originaly buy manual tranny altezza keep the car for future mods

by the way, in KL and as far as im concerned, there are only handful of manual tranny alktezza

hansc

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL/WP
Visit site
and manual altezza are priced slightly higher.......

BlueTezza

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
if i got a manual 1 rili gud eh..tiptronic responce rili delay a bit..avtime i injak the minyak full..the car delay 1~2 sec then baru chiong..if manual i think wud be better..urs is auto or manual ?

BlueTezza

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
if i live at kl lagi gud eh..can buy many thing here cant buy o
like TRD grill nid order..it cost me RM1k+ HKS muffler lagi.. many things nid order
here oso dun have altezza team although many altezza at kk..if got chance i go KL jalan2

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
wonder how many altezza in KK bro? ...

what u can do is to spread the rumors and u can set up a branch club there man ...

gonna be cool

Test

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
BlueTezza,
One of the owner shipped his white/ RS200 from kk to Penang coz working in the island.. He's a doctor a young chinese fellows. Do you know him?

clipguy

Known Member
Nov 20, 2005
hey i know that guy
im a doctor too
he drives a blue altezza right?

Pulsargtir

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
Hi BlueTezza,

Late throttle response means dirty MAF sensor. Clean the sensor and u can feel the difference.Trust me.....and dont forget to clean the throttle body aswell.

BlueTezza

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
where is the MAF sensor and the throttle body ? tell me later i go clean it...And about the white tezza doctor..i dunno him eh..what is his plate number ?? now KK got 20+ altezza oledi o...but all AA zai 1..i got 1 fren altezza..but now no in kk oledi..EH..i wan to ask lagi..my tezza exhaust luar big but i c dalam kecil 1..macam not gud 1 rite ? mine is trust's exhaust1.

Test

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
Clip,

Previously was blue but then something bad happen..now already got his 2nd Altezza..it's white.

And i can't really remember the number plate...

So far in Penang.....err...not more than 10 biji Altezza...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BEWARE IF YOU PLANNING TO GET A PERFORMANCE CAR FROM JB. The story starts...A week before Chinese New Year I've viewed a car, Nissan Skyline R30 hatchback, year 1984 in JB, very rare model with turbo S15 engine . After view the condition of the car and test drive (just sit beside), I've decided to buy the car and pay the deposit. I have asked the seller to do the arrangement to change the ownership and do the endorsement for the new engine that he has changed.

After waited for nearly 1.5...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience