Abandoned Cars

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
If you ask me, I think the CRX behind it is what worth the money to me :biggrin: Rare and a legend with it's own history.
But that old CRX looked like it is rusting...

Wow...big fan of that car? towed it? But then if it is abandoned could sometimes still have
owners. If towed it wont consider as stealing?
Even if towed it, how to register such car to make it legal on the road? If use it as track car, then different...

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Dont have time to waste with that proven liar....

Anyone seeing any abandoned Mini (pre Clubman model) or Volkswagen Beetle pls pm me....

Thanks again!:adore::hmmmm:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
But that old CRX looked like it is rusting...

Even if towed it, how to register such car to make it legal on the road? If use it as track car, then different...
Not sure the process for abandoned cars bro. But only seen most have writtings on it that they are interested in buying it over
if selling. Usually words I see like "Kalau nak Jual, call XXX-XXXXXXX".

Sometimes got more than one number :rofl: But after awhile the cars are no longer there. Maybe sold but some still remain there.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Not sure the process for abandoned cars bro. But only seen most have writtings on it that they are interested in buying it over
if selling. Usually words I see like "Kalau nak Jual, call XXX-XXXXXXX".

Sometimes got more than one number :rofl: But after awhile the cars are no longer there. Maybe sold but some still remain there.
Last week I got go to that abandoned Civic and CRX area. So I went and have a closer look at the car. The Civic looks bad, everything is stripped off inside. No dashboard, no seats, no floor mat... The interior of the CRX however, still looks complete. Dashboard, steering, seats and everything else still inside. :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Last week I got go to that abandoned Civic and CRX area. So I went and have a closer look at the car. The Civic looks bad, everything is stripped off inside. No dashboard, no seats, no floor mat... The interior of the CRX however, still looks complete. Dashboard, steering, seats and everything else still inside. :biggrin:
Nobody write and ask if it is for sale? But very uncommon to see two hondas abandoned at same area. Sounds like stolen car :hmmmm:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
The EG and EK, if it near my area. I would have drove a forklift there to pick it up home already....put in my factory workshop and do it up slowly....Ipoh too, far my lorry seldom go so far also..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
The EG and EK, if it near my area. I would have drove a forklift there to pick it up home already....put in my factory workshop and do it up slowly....Ipoh too, far my lorry seldom go so far also..
Is EK ka bro? not EG? But towed it away, won't it be consider as stealing? Cuz u still need
to change name for that car. Unless turning it into track car. Won't be road legal

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Sorry CRX la...SF

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Danz, no forklift how to load on truck unless nearby got forklift can help but my lorry seldom go that far. The pic is in housing area right?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Danz, no forklift how to load on truck unless nearby got forklift can help but my lorry seldom go that far. The pic is in housing area right?
Get Danz to go to your factory and drive the Forklift all the way from Seremban to Ipoh :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,
help needed to ask about the topic above.. i bought a half-cut and nowadays, all halfcut comes in the airbag must be exploded or be cut.. therefore i need to redo the steering wheel coz mine has a tip-tronic function..

is there any where around KL or PJ or Subang doing this? how much does it cost?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience