Abandoned Cars

Hadi17

Known Member
Dec 13, 2010
Johor
Hi ! I want to share a bit of stuffs here .. i always see these abandoned cars all over the place .. I wonder how if we can to buy those cars and find them a new home ? anyone knows how ? bcoz i always see these BMW's all over my place that is very potential ohh ..:confused:

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
Depends if the car still has its birth certificate (registration)... or if its has been reported to the police as a stolen/involved with crime.

As spares...sure mau

Hadi17

Known Member
Dec 13, 2010
Johor
Depends if the car still has its birth certificate (registration)... or if its has been reported to the police as a stolen/involved with crime.

As spares...sure mau
walaoo .. sure a lot of obstacles to get those abandoned cars ..

anyways thanks bro ! :itsme:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
yup that one.....been there for quite a long time edi...either the owner does not want the car anymore or cant
afford to pay the maintanance. just beside NPG Group building

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
yup that one.....been there for quite a long time edi...either the owner does not want the car anymore or cant
afford to pay the maintanance. just beside NPG Group building
Yah! I think so too, probably too expensive to repair and left it there.....:biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I remember seeing a forummer here Tony8080 or something, he salvaged a Datsun Z from the side of the road to rebuild the whole car. I don't know how he assumed ownership of the car but it looked relatively simple. He had a rebuild thread talking about the whole process, very interesting!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
There is a backlane where is always full of abandon cars at my place but got once, one was toll away.
Another one was given a notice to remove the car. An old Suzuki Car. Real small and cute and rare too...
If anyone has the money to revive that car last time, it would be nice.

Here is a few taken by me last time. Latest one is the Red BMW. A Model that many would show interest in.

I suspect most of it are stolen cars. These cars are not familiar in my area at all. Never seen it before until they were abandon here.
There are I think used car dealers writing their phone number on the glass with a chalk to ask the owner to call if intend to sell.

Assuming there is still owner for those cars and not stolen cars but I think it is.

Should be Suzuki Maruti 800

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
There is a backlane where is always full of abandon cars at my place but got once, one was toll away.
Another one was given a notice to remove the car. An old Suzuki Car. Real small and cute and rare too...
If anyone has the money to revive that car last time, it would be nice.

Here is a few taken by me last time. Latest one is the Red BMW. A Model that many would show interest in.

I suspect most of it are stolen cars. These cars are not familiar in my area at all. Never seen it before until they were abandon here.
There are I think used car dealers writing their phone number on the glass with a chalk to ask the owner to call if intend to sell.

Assuming there is still owner for those cars and not stolen cars but I think it is.

Should be Suzuki Maruti 800

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These two cars does not look abandoned. If abandon long ago the bottom will have dirt etc., clog underneath, because go rain and so on....

wsukun

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2008
London Calling
i can see the potential of this thread.

@SF, i think thats a Suzuki Fronte. do u still able to locate that car? would love to see if the owner selling it or not. thanks

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I've seen a black Civic EG6 abandoned at Ipoh. Chassis only. No engine, no bumpers. Suspension and rear brakes still there. I suppose it is EG6 since it has a sunroof...

wsukun

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2008
London Calling
theres no exact way of telling if an eg hatch is for example EG6, unless u have a peek under the chassis code on the firewall.
sunroof can be retrofitted to almost every cars. and they only come in as an optional package. some genuine eg6 do have some sunroof. some don't.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
theres no exact way of telling if an eg hatch is for example EG6, unless u have a peek under the chassis code on the firewall.
sunroof can be retrofitted to almost every cars. and they only come in as an optional package. some genuine eg6 do have some sunroof. some don't.
Sorry... My mistake...

Photos of it... The one behind is a 1st generation CR-X

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there sifu...

if lets say i wanna change my engine block to a higher cc.. must i change my air filter and intercooler to a bigger size ones??..will the engine be very hot??
thx!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience