Guys,

anyone mod their A32?
what engine can put inside?
any pic can share?

Hamgachan

Mar 25, 2004
isit a uncle car that noone ever mod ?
in term of bodykit, wat is available?
in term of engine, wat is compatible to put inside?

peter liew

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
Malaysia
Engine

hi you can put in VQ25DE ,the power less a bit from VQ30DE if i'm not wrong 170Hp against 190Hp different 20hp

Gandalf

Known Member
Jan 7, 2004
How much is the VQ25DE nowadays?
Does the h/c come with the bodykit as well?

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
i just transplanted VQ25 into my cefiro 3.0...the engine had its glory day...since its 9 year old...better get smaller cc engine. can save on roadtax.
Bought the halfcuts rm5500...including bodyparts. black headlamp, bonnet, bumper, side mirror (5 wires) n mudguard. workmanship around rm1300 not including oils etc.

anyway, the engine is bolt-on. no need to mod the mounting. so registerin will not be a prob. and its downgrading not more than 25%, so no need to ask for permission from Kawal Selia. just go to Puspakom for inspection and the rest in JPJ. thats all.

as for power, its good enough for city n highway use. yet, it is comparable with my 3.0. a bit less in terms of torque. Fuel consumption wise, its much better than my 3.0
previously its was like 22 cents (highway or city also same!!)...now its 14 cents (highways) and 15-16cents p/km for city driving...now u do the calculation. hehehe
hope this help. cheers...

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
forget to add...some halfcuts (newer gen) comes with bodykits (NISMO). its has front lip, side skirts and rear skirting (2 piece like misai)
but its hard to get. need to do some runnin around chop shop lor.
but can alwiz custom mah...hehehe
i have been lookin for the NISMO bodykits but still cant find le...haiiii....

cgui

500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
Setapak
Hey Ong,

Where do u usually go shopping for Chop Shops? I heard that there are alot of A32 around Kg. Melayu Subang, or just behind the old Subang Airport.

I wanna change my A32 Front Door Trimboard. Its kinda old & its loose. Dunno why. Maybe previous owner didn't take care. Dunno how much it will cost me... if possible .. wanna get a A33 door trimboard ... if its cheap ...

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
theres one in batu caves. i think they have what u want. door trim right.
Nomiya. located beside Giant supermarket.
yeah, kg melayu subang has a lot. one of them is hakitrade. but duno the price.

vk9

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Sabah
i wonder why not many cefiro owners mod their car... now i know why after visiting few accessories shops....

basically, there is no ready made part like body kits available.. :mad:

vk9

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Sabah
ong... wht u say is really true....

no demand, accessories shop will not brinf it in..... even they bring in, no many will be willing to pay for the high price....

so, i will have to keep my lazyboy in original ahpk look loh :)

cgui

500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
Setapak
Thanks Ong for the tips. Batu Caves is much nearer to my place compared to Kg. Melayu Subang.

I might check it out tomoro. Be going over to Sunway to shop around then later might go to Klang & check out those alloys again.

Hey any of u guys tried installing those Compressor, Voltage Stabilizer & those EPS kinda thingy before on yr ride?

Any difference does it makes?

vk9

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Sabah
whenever i switch on the aircond, my headlight will dim...

therefore, i am thinking of voltage stabiliser.... but wonder whether it will help.....

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
volt stabilizer n groundin will help u solve ur prob vk9....
its proven that these things stabilize the electrical stuffs....but im not too sure about the compressor etc...
better than a K&N filter....better spark plug/plug cable and exhaust system...afterall, these r essential for performance.

vk9

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Sabah
any idea how much $$ volt stabilizer and grounding will cost?

thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've decided to post some videos to poke fun at Izso's "Car modification - the dummies guide". While Izso has brought up most of the modifications in theory, let's see the theory put to test, when the Top Gear guys spent £5,200 purchasing the Renault Avantime and was given less then £10,000 in spending money to improve the car's performance, to beat an Evo round the track. While an Mitsubishi Evo...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience