A32 Cefiro ECU pin-out diagram wanted!!

almeshtaq

Mar 20, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
cont' on ECU pin code
ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
This isn't Cefiro manual,This's Maxima manual and I already have it,,,this manual almost the same except the "EC" part of the manual..

I like your previous picture as below,if you can post another pictures ,that will help...

Attachments

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
That is cefiro manual lah, maxima and cefiro share the same ecu pin out and even use the same ecu. the modified ecu you have is a first gen A32.

You got to refer the ecu pin and double confirm with the trace. You can't just rely on manual and to the swap, got to trace to double confirm.

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
as i did the matching between the maxima's ECU coding and the Asian version A32 ECU's coding before posting, it is all the same..... except there is some pin is not usable in Asian version....

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Weikee, infiniti I30 share the same coding only with our ECU, but the location of the pin is totally different, also the plug shape and layout is totally different...

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

for example, Pin number 1, 2 3, 7, 8 and 9 in both manual ( US and Asian version) also stated as ignition signal 1 - 6 respectively.... the harness colour coding is totally the same.... hence i think the only difference between US and Asian version is only the layout....

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

this is the ECU pin out
Bro almeshtaq, this is the same as what u said u like my 1st post ( the attachment in post number 16), this is the croped version so that u can see the pin code clearly lar.... check with your ECU n u get same numbers of pins and location.... Also, infiniti manual totally doesnt have this flat pins ECU diagram lar...

Last edited:

almeshtaq

Mar 20, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
as i did the matching between the maxima's ECU coding and the Asian version A32 ECU's coding before posting, it is all the same..... except there is some pin is not usable in Asian version....

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Weikee, infiniti I30 share the same coding only with our ECU, but the location of the pin is totally different, also the plug shape and layout is totally different...

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

for example, Pin number 1, 2 3, 7, 8 and 9 in both manual ( US and Asian version) also stated as ignition signal 1 - 6 respectively.... the harness colour coding is totally the same.... hence i think the only difference between US and Asian version is only the layout....

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Bro almeshtaq, this is the same as what u said u like my 1st post ( the attachment in post number 16), this is the croped version so that u can see the pin code clearly lar.... check with your ECU n u get same numbers of pins and location.... Also, infiniti manual totally doesnt have this flat pins ECU diagram lar...
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
How can be the same number of pins and location if Cefiro has only pin 1-116 and Maxima & Infiniti have more than 116 ??? look at the Two different ECU below!!

Attachments

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
UC, not sure we are in same channel, anyway the ECU in A32 have more pins, same goes to all newer Nissan ecu. I use Maxima ecu pin out to find some of the signal in my cefiro, is not 100% match, some i got to trace back (i mention this too earlier in this post).

almeshtaq, in the web you maybe able to search some forum someone did a e-managed installation to A32 and A33, it give you all the ecu pin layout that may help. But then again each year nissan may have some slight change of pin layout. you still need to retrace it back.

almeshtaq

Mar 20, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
almeshtaq, in the web you maybe able to search some forum someone did a e-managed installation to A32 and A33, it give you all the ecu pin layout that may help. But then again each year nissan may have some slight change of pin layout. you still need to retrace it back.[/QUOTE]

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
As I said before I have spent "one" year looking for this through internet!!!, also I did search e-manage installation to A32 ,but found only installtion to A32 Maxima&Infiniti :adore:

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
then the best option you have is to trace the engine harness yourself.

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
please check both diagram shows different plug type for both ECU you shown to us.... as u can see from the different page numbers, EC-72, EC- 252, I took them from different manual...... i dunno whether i might help you but this is what i can offer.....

Last edited:

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
please match both diagram with both your attached ECU pin out before you come back to me.... Also, attached is the Asian version ECU coding, u might ask somebody to match it for you, but as far as i checked last time, it is all the same.....

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
1stly bro almeshtaq, i didnt claim that Asia ECU have 124 pins.... they have pins up to no. 124 but there are some missing pins in Asian ECU..... Also,A SAME THING BETWEEN BOTH ECUs IS THERE IS NO CODES FROM NUMBER 81 - 100.... thus, eventhough US version has 116 pins in total (as u stated), there is a pin coded no. 124....

After my calculation.... the asian ECU (the blue one in your attachment) has 84 pins, total of four sections,

1st sec - from pin no. 101 to 116 -16 pins
2nd sec - from pin no. 1 to 20 - 20 pins
3rd sec - from pin no. 21 to 40 -20 pins
4th sec - from pin no. 41 to 60 -20 pins.

missing pins in Asia A32 ECU - no pins for 61 to 100

US version has 116 pins (the 116 pins that u stated) (As attached in your picture which was hold with hand) , divided into 8 sections ....

1st & 2nd section - from pin no. 101 to 124 (horizontally) - 25 pins
3rd & 4th section - from pin no. 1 to 19 (horizontally) - 20 pins
5th & 6th section - from pin no. 20 to 43 (horizontally) - 24 pins
7th & 8th section - from pin no. 44 to 80 (horizontally) - 47 pins

no pins missing in US A32 ECU

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

Bro almeshtaq..... please check the quote above that i hi-lighted with colours .....

the 1st quote in green -maxima's ECU coding and the Asian version A32 ECU's coding before posting, it is all the same..... except there is some pin is not usable in Asian version....

from the quote above, i already told you that both Asian and US ECUs share the same pin number codings, except a few codes is not usable in Asian version (means the Asian ECU does not have these pins), thus, i did not state that Asian version has 124 pins. IT IS NUMBER CODINGS, NOT NUMBERS OF PINS.

the 2nd quote in red -nfiniti I30 share the same coding only with our ECU, but the location of the pin is totally different, also the plug shape and layout is totally different... harness colour coding is totally the same

From the quote above, i already told different pins location between US and Asian version A32 ECU... the same is only they share the same number and wire colour codes.

the 3rd quote in pink -this is the same as what u said u like my 1st post ( the attachment in post number 16), this is the croped version so that u can see the pin code clearly lar.... check with your ECU n u get same numbers of pins and location.

From the quote above, what i mean is the 2nd ECU diagram attachment that i posted is the crop version (means enlarged) diagram of the 1st ECU diagram i posted ( when i posted the 1st ECU diagram, the whole page version, if you click and check, the page will be very small and become blur if you zoom in (u would get rough pixels)), thats y i send my apology as "TOO ROUGH TO VIEW"!! and i repost on the second day.... thus it is from the same page.... if you match the enlarged attachment u might see the codes clearly and is matching our Asian A32's ECU.... thus it is the same numbers of pins and location between the enlarged diagram ( the one i written "Engine ECU Diagram for "WY") and your A32's ECU....

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
How can be the same number of pins and location if Cefiro has only pin 1-116 and Maxima & Infiniti have more than 116 ??? look at the Two different ECU below!!

Bro almeshtaq, please stay calm and check whatever i said before you make a statement..... I had spend day and night trying to solve your problem without any benefit...... I might just leave my keyboard from this thread, but im still staying here and trying to help. Thus, even if i had make a mistake, you might point it out for me.... the quote above is really a distracting one, I hope you understand..... tq....

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

Also, I didnt upload the Asian pin number and colour coding lists yesterday coz too busy, will upload this afternoon... my apology...

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:06 AM ----------

UC, not sure we are in same channel, anyway the ECU in A32 have more pins, same goes to all newer Nissan ecu. I use Maxima ecu pin out to find some of the signal in my cefiro, is not 100% match, some i got to trace back (i mention this too earlier in this post).

almeshtaq, in the web you maybe able to search some forum someone did a e-managed installation to A32 and A33, it give you all the ecu pin layout that may help. But then again each year nissan may have some slight change of pin layout. you still need to retrace it back.

yeap u get what i mean, the Infiniti !30 or Maxima ECU has more pins (116 pins) compare to our Asian version so-called flat-layout ECU ( 84 pins). I had stated that the wire number and colour codings seems to be the same...... i will upload the Taiwan version of ECU coding lists this afternoon (in the same manual which i uploaded my ECU diagram pic stated "Engine ECU Diagram for "WY"), the "WY" is marked on our ECU as shown by you..... but i cannot guarantee that the Taiwan version ECU will have the exact pins coding and location with our ECU although both also has the same pins layout..... but as i seen in the net, the taiwan version of A32 engine is the same like ours (which has a big intake body, so-called MEVI i think) and not the USim version ( which has 6 intake pipes instead of body)..... so i just ASSUMED it to be the same

Last edited:

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
UC, my ecu is the newer version (with more pins). Even the 1/2 cut i got from japan is also using the newer ecu.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

how to increase the sound huh??coz i've been tried to adjust the soft and hard but the result is almost the same loh...which better? the hard of soft side??and the second adaptor which is located below the connection to the hose??what is the function?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience