A32 adjustable suspension~

JasonKam

Known Member
Jul 29, 2007
Tmn Kinrara S'2
hi all sifu and pro,for information,i just own a Cefiro A32 around 1 month and i found that my standard suspension is out of work,so i decide change to adjustable suspension that can slam my car until zero finger gab or 1 finger gab,can anyone here recommend me which brand,type,price and place to install?

hope u all can help me..........thanks =]

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
Bro Jason,

I think the best option you have is to go Titan.
The full package is RM3k+ full adjustable Coilovers. (Can Google it and can call Richard for directions)

If you are going for VIP mods, maybe you like to explore Air Suspension too. (RM10k ish)

JasonKam

Known Member
Jul 29, 2007
Tmn Kinrara S'2
haha bro,no money to buy air suspension lar~damn expensive....

i decided to get Hi/Low adjustable for my car....below RM2k.....

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
haha bro,no money to buy air suspension lar~damn expensive....

i decided to get Hi/Low adjustable for my car....below RM2k.....
I had A33 and was using TEIN Super Street....It was a bit on the bumpy side and i wish i had TITAN.
We have 2 bros here (years back) using TITAN and on 18" and it feels firm & comfortable.

If you just want to lower that ride, maybe just get lower coils loh...

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
bro, honestly bro dream is right. with titan, u will b able to service them whenever u want. its easy coz they have their own workshop...u just walk in and they r able to service them in few hours time. while other local brands, although cheaper, will have few probs:

1) 1 setting for all cars. trust me. they sucks coz u will never happy with those settings. its hard n harsh ride
2) if u wanna do a claim, u will to take out ur abs, send them to their manufacturer and wait couple of weeks before u can claim back the abs.

i used titan in my kenari n a32 before. now i have them in my MKV...save up a bit n go for titan.

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
In my wagon, I can take touge corners at 80-100kmh easily with no anti-rollbars and still maintain comfort for my mom to drive it.

You wont regret TiTans :driver: .