A true enthusiast is not necessarily a good driver

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
Discuss.

(Now I lepak with a certain skyline gang. They are super-drivers, terrorizing Federal Hiway, Genting and Lukut. So I'm feeling a bit insecure because I'm a grandma-type driver hehehehehe:lollypop::handkiss: )

rizalaris

Aug 14, 2008
Discuss.

(Now I lepak with a certain skyline gang. They are super-drivers, terrorizing Federal Hiway, Genting and Lukut. So I'm feeling a bit insecure because I'm a grandma-type driver hehehehehe:lollypop::handkiss: )
are you mention about "suku clan"? hehee....

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Don't worry bro, I've found that most Skyline owners are a bit :stupid:

If you don't feel comfortable, don't try and keep up. Stick your own pace and what you feel comfortable with.

I'm not an all out Federal Highway/Genting guy either. Usually if I have a bad feeling, the road can be empty and I'll drive at 80km/h but if I feel confident and the roads are familiar and conditions are good then perhaps I'll push until speedcut.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
PIMPIN, your car has got no speedcut. So you can push all the way to 300km/h when the feeling and condition is right. :biggrin:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Haha I don't drive fast usually to be honest. Only when pressured from behind and not only am I lead car, I don't even know where Frasier's Hill is and how to get there.

(Following has nothing to do with thread but was convenient to sidetrack V-Spec)

:burnout:

Dude, will email you by Saturday regarding the thing and that place from that time; not the ones with the ladyboys but the other other time. You know what I'm talking about. Update you by Saturday.

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Haha I don't drive fast usually to be honest. Only when pressured from behind and not only am I lead car, I don't even know where Frasier's Hill is and how to get there.

(Following has nothing to do with thread but was convenient to sidetrack V-Spec)

:burnout:

Dude, will email you by Saturday regarding the thing and that place from that time; not the ones with the ladyboys but the other other time. You know what I'm talking about. Update you by Saturday.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
PIMPIN, you overtook the lead car thus kena chase la. LOL :biggrin:

Ok bro, will wait for your update. Thanks.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
CasperR, that's not true. I don't drive that fast. Really!

Yea man, been neglecting my blog for a bit now. But fret not, finally there's some cool upgrades in the pipeline. :P

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
You have an obese car.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear members..pls help me..what is the problem for my civic fornt disc brake?the front disc left side have scratch..i already change to another caliper complete with another nice disc..but the problem still same...my mechanic said that was brake masterpump problem..is that true?pls help me....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience