A Tale of Recovering a Honda Civic FD2R

This is very true for our police forces income per month is not worth risking at all.
Compared to police in Hong Kong, If not mistaken their police have quite a high pay and whoever try to rasuah them, will be arrested as well.

That's why I'm kinda worried about my little mouse deer. Was thinking of using those pedal lock.
Anyone use before?

Yah! your SLK also thief magnet, maybe yours can use for parts....hahaha:biggrin:

As for more pay, also same mah! still standard monthly salary. Time for incentive. Find stolen car - RM?? Solve case - RM?? and so on.....hahahahahhaa:biggrin:

Yah! your SLK also thief magnet, maybe yours can use for parts....hahaha:biggrin:

As for more pay, also same mah! still standard monthly salary. Time for incentive. Find stolen car - RM?? Solve case - RM?? and so on.....hahahahahhaa:biggrin:
Yala, my colleague neighbour who park his SLK outside, kena stolen.
Really thought of installing another pedal lock.

Ask before other alarm system but, cobra would cost RM1K+ LOL!
In fact viper alarm cheaper.

The procedure is just silly. Really need a warrant before can go in? :stupid:
Not silly la. If let's say it were my house and I am completely innocent, I'd want a warrant to see what I'm being charged for and then (and only then) I'd open the house for them to investigate.

Imagine if they had the right to just barge in, destroy property and all - only to find out you were innocent. Who's going to pay for all the damages?

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

Btw, anyone notice the name of the GPS company?

"tu....kat sana"

Btw, I read it's 1200+ per year. Much cheaper than Cobra.

Not silly la. If let's say it were my house and I am completely innocent, I'd want a warrant to see what I'm being charged for and then (and only then) I'd open the house for them to investigate.

Imagine if they had the right to just barge in, destroy property and all - only to find out you were innocent. Who's going to pay for all the damages?

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

Btw, anyone notice the name of the GPS company?

"tu....kat sana"

Btw, I read it's 1200+ per year. Much cheaper than Cobra.
Ya, i realised that when creating this thread :rofl:
Kat Sana = Over There :rofl:

Well, that's a good point but need green light from the key person in more than an half an hour is too long. 4 hours for a green light. They might have already escaped if they have another escape route.

Dustintwj

Apr 7, 2014
To wait 4 hours is absolutely ridiculous. But whatever lah. Case solved. But it's another reason to get GPS tracker installed on my car!

The procedure is just silly. Really need a warrant before can go in? :stupid:
Provided the police was chasing him then different can go straight in, but now is suspect only so will need warrant first, reasons as mentioned by bro. Izso...:smokin:

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Yala, my colleague neighbour who park his SLK outside, kena stolen.
Really thought of installing another pedal lock.

Ask before other alarm system but, cobra would cost RM1K+ LOL!
In fact viper alarm cheaper.
Spend that amount for your little mouse deer, no need lah!....:rolleyes:

kUmUcHaI 11/1

Feb 28, 2010
JB - KL
Not dependable... those police. Have few occasion meet up with police officer for cases need help.
Lousy to the max. Recently found out the requirement to be a police officer is quite ok to achieve. Not surprise quality low.

Malaysian boleh. Police...tolong lah boleh sikit.
Malu-fied.

Provided the police was chasing him then different can go straight in, but now is suspect only so will need warrant first, reasons as mentioned by bro. Izso...:smokin:

Spend that amount for your little mouse deer, no need lah!....:rolleyes:
Ya lo. Unless is L5 engine :rofl:
But not cuz of that la. Due to thief magnet, kinda worried la. Unless is always park at secure places and in the house.

Not dependable... those police. Have few occasion meet up with police officer for cases need help.
Lousy to the max. Recently found out the requirement to be a police officer is quite ok to achieve. Not surprise quality low.

Malaysian boleh. Police...tolong lah boleh sikit.
Malu-fied.
The problem is not with the police force on the ground, it is 4 hours to get "higher officials" to approve. That's where the problem is.

How much u bought? Is it a obstructing ur legs??
Not at all. Mines "genius". RM380. What's more mine locks gear pedal and brake pedal.

Just a note though, sometimes you need to think about these locks. It's useful on cars that lock the gearbox in "P". On a car that doesn't lock the pedal, it doesn't do much since handbrake and gear lever is still usable.

Some cars lock the "P" gear and won't unlock until you press the brake. Then the lock is useful.

Thieves also advance themselves leh!. New lock comes out I am sure they study it too.....

stupidcar

Mar 18, 2013
Not at all. Mines "genius". RM380. What's more mine locks gear pedal and brake pedal.

Just a note though, sometimes you need to think about these locks. It's useful on cars that lock the gearbox in "P". On a car that doesn't lock the pedal, it doesn't do much since handbrake and gear lever is still usable.

Some cars lock the "P" gear and won't unlock until you press the brake. Then the lock is useful.
Hmm, so true.

hi Sifus, recently i have put some car decals on windscreen, bonnets. I heard my friends said after 3 month, the decal will be hardly to be removed. Despite able to remove, it will left a mark/glue residue on top of car paint. Is it true?