A Sucessful Event - 7's Day Malacca Gathering

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya

You guys did an excellent job. Thank you for your hard work and prepared the 7's day gathering. We had a great event and lunch.

I personally would like to say a big thank you to the following leaders and crews:-

-Edmund & the Malacca crew,

-Lai & the JB crew,

-Paul & the Kluang crew,

-Steven from Muar,

-Chun Beng, Dev, Kevin and the KL crew

Lastly to all the RE members and freinds (MR2 Club, Devil Z, Malacca Sportcar Club, S Club, AP) who have attended our 7's Day Gathering without you all we won't had a successful event.

Looking forward the next 7's day meet. :)

Cheers.

Pics here:-

Stay tune for more pics

Attachments

Last edited:

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Excellent Joewe,

I would also like to thank our very own members for the hard work put in.

Chun Beng for pretty much running the show and keeping everybody sane.
Joe NA - For driving all the way to Johor from Malacca to pick up the Mutiara Motorsport goodies.
Woaychee - Sharing his pro photography skills by lining up the cars
Ee Wang & Wayne - For mantaining our "department" aka public relations very nicely :P

Mad Props to Bryan from www.autojunctions.com for coming out on a sunday when he could have stayed home with his beautiful wife :P
ZTH - For sending a photojournalist. Macha, i wanted to buy you lunch lah you pigi mana?

Last but not least Edmund and his crew for successfully pulling off our largest event yet.

Bryan has uploaded some cool pictures so do visit www.autojunctions.com

Dev

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
yes, well done to everyone who organized and participated in the event...it turned out really well and i was surprised to the good response...

thanks for bringing your 7's out...i think they were 25 7's (correct me if i'm wrong)...never ever have i seen tat many in one place and i'm sure most haven't either.. :biggrin:

it was also good to see all the other car clubs joining us as well...thanks for your support guys!

:burnout:

cobraking

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
After all, i donno what to say except thank you:congrats: for everyone who work hard to make this event succesfully. I personally never join any car club before but i feel really great.
I really hope there are more gathering coming up after this. :proud:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
A very successful event and nice pictures...

effie

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
Shah Alam
www.rx8clubmalaysia.com
Awesome!!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Now i regret not being able to join ya'll. For sure, the next event.... i'll join you guys along with i'm pretty sure loads of Rx8ClubMalaysia members.

:adore::adore::adore:

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
yeah man.,.. it was heck of an event... although got sun burn and looked like dev already now :)...
thank Edmund and his crew for pulling this whole event together. if it's not his crews, probably i'll be the one sitting at the counter asking people to sign up. ahahahah

here we thank our sponsors for allowing this event to happen.

1) Magnetrap
2) Malacca Securities
3) Mutiara Motors
4) Caltex
5) Caltex Malim Jaya Service Station
6) Michelin Malaysia

two thumbs up for those that turned up... keep the spirit there... there will be another event for sure... we're sad that there are a few car turn up problematic last minute... we just gotta live with it :) it's a japanese princess... they just got temper... ahahahah

Elsm's starter gone, Eng's got no road tax, but he drove another car just to join us..edmund's fuel pump failure but his spirit is so high that he towed his car to the location, 1 JB leader Lai got his clutch pump f*cked. but he managed to catch up last minute after replacing the pump. that's the high spirit of rotary rockets !

and you can see how happy is bryan of autojunctions looking at his ex car.... and it's very well maintained...you'll one day get FD and join us ! :P_

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Alchemis - i think you'll look better if you turn my colour :biggrin:

Blackhowling - Awesome shots as always and also wanted to thank you for making sure to add the last bit :rofl:

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Some random shots to share:- (Click to enlarge)

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,
anyone have the measurement for arc super induction box:hmmmm:...might wanna build 1 for 4G93.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Hi all,
anyone have the measurement for arc super induction box:hmmmm:...might wanna build 1 for 4G93.
attached in sketch drawing of own version

please help give idea...filter goin to use...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience