A Sad Day: First GTR Crash

cannondale>

1,500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
kepong
nissan gtr so wat? if u drive at 200 wacking those corner ended up like that. its a car not a flying carpet.

sti-yookuza

Known Member
Apr 14, 2006
the accident happened at this place called whampoa garden..its near the bus terminal and ferry terminal to go to central from whampoa...the driver is kinda young if not mistaken around late 20s...dat bus terminal memang famous for japo car crashes ler..cuz after 12am...the bus terminal empty got alotta those chan ho nam hongkies test drifting there...not the first time i saw nice car crash there..hahaha...

jeffbboyz

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2004
Shah Alam/ KL
ppl working their ass off just to own a Skyline.....these ppl wrack the car nicely like no body's business.....here goes the world

kenzo

6,000 RPM
well guyz accident happens lah, but no doubt the driver must be dumb
he must have think he could control the car, learn the car first
go to a track, then push to the max, its more safe there where u know wats ur limits to pushing the car...
learn more about the car, then u can pandai2 judge how to control the car wat
this wont be into a half cut
the side, back and top still new, i see the engine also not that bad, can repair want...

rideon

Known Member
Jan 7, 2007
what a sad ending for a precious and evoluted car.. i would be happy to have the rear lights .. give me it !!!!!

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Typical Honkies lor .... Can't drive for shits .... Or maybe could be one of those HK Star trying to impress his bimbo chick ...

killer82

Known Member
Mar 24, 2006
maybe he/she just found out the GT-R doesn't suit him/her....

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
I mentioned this before in the Audi R8 crash thread.

The problem now is that performance vehicles these days have so much grip, so much traction, have very high limits and are so easy to drive. So their rich owners will push and push and push, till they run out of talent, and when that happens, they are usually going really really fast and therefore they are going to crash, big time.

It is easier last time when sports cars and super cars were seriously scary beasts. Them rich bastards don't dare take them out of 1st gear because of that.

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
I heard its a crashed on test drive . The car just arrived in HK around 23-24 Dec and was selling by a HK car dealer name Carcity. An eye witness said the car just excelerated and then go straight to the protection bars for pedestrian walk without any brake.

The car was total lost after the accident. There are a few more GTR35 in HK now and few are test car so more of this kind of accidents will likely to happen.

A brand new GTR35 are selling for HKD$1.1m which is around rm$550k

rossifumie

Known Member
Oct 17, 2007
thats really hurts!!!!!!!!!

damn ,what a waste....
for some kind of ppl they cant realize how special they are to own that super car....

very very early dead for a godzilla....may it rest in peace n be sent to malaysia...hehehehehhe....

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
I heard its a crashed on test drive . The car just arrived in HK around 23-24 Dec and was selling by a HK car dealer name Carcity. An eye witness said the car just excelerated and then go straight to the protection bars for pedestrian walk without any brake.

The car was total lost after the accident. There are a few more GTR35 in HK now and few are test car so more of this kind of accidents will likely to happen.

A brand new GTR35 are selling for HKD$1.1m which is around rm$550k
so it must have this one that got "owned"

http://www.carcity.com.hk/new/nissan/gtr.htm

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, my Honda Civic Ek Type R has been stolen 1week ago, i've made police report but nothing goes on, my fren has spotted the car in few diffrent places but lost track, suspected 2 malay guys ware driving dangerously and freaking fast on the road using the same reg no plate and the car still in 1piece...pls pls pls help me contact me 012-2629705, or 03-21159999 rakan cop, rewards will be paid off, tq so much ur all

HUKM tun razak heading sungei besi
MRR2 heading ampang
sungei besi...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience