You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I think this can do the job well.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Or can go more extreme....I'm looking for these kind of tires here in MY but very hard to find.
Most widest is 275. I want those tires that is very thick like those used on military 6 axles tanks.

I wonder will the rempits sh*t in their pants when they see this ramming them from behind.

This are 44inch x 18.5 MRT tires

38inch x 15.5 AT tires.

lilprincess

Mar 24, 2009
i dont think u can drive as fast as them... they could have drive into lorong or simply find a place to u turn.... could u?? hahahahaha... sorry i know i am sarcastic.....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
i dont think u can drive as fast as them... they could have drive into lorong or simply find a place to u turn.... could u?? hahahahaha... sorry i know i am sarcastic.....
What I mean is when they are at the main road. Just ram them. Do you think they can avoid so fast when you are coming form their back at 90km/h without lights?...Hehehehe. I do this every time I saw them...stick damn close to them until they brake and try to avoid me. I got bang motorbike before with my truck so I know what will happen. You will see the guy landing on your hood then slide off and get run over by.

Sometimes I will do it alone while sometimes will call up a few friends with 4x4 with is modified with big tires and jack up. 4 truck squeezing them to the road banks or the longkang. You say they scare or not. :biggrin: When we do such thing we take out the number plate so if we cause them to accident they can't know your car number...If they chase just side swap them. With their puny little engine how far can they follow you?

Ram those rempit also must have tactic.

lilprincess

Mar 24, 2009
ok.... interesting... you guys are scary... thanks goodness i am not a rider.....

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
lolx..! very scary .. but Nice... i would like to see it happen front of me...

i will be very happy. Rempit really cause big trouble to society

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
titan,ur one mean badass dude:rock::rock::rock:..........60's n 70's were fun,the hippies n sex revolution....but now......only in Malaysia:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
titan,ur one mean badass dude:rock::rock::rock:..........60's n 70's were fun,the hippies n sex revolution....but now......only in Malaysia:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
I'm sick of them already...years and years of hatred keep inside. Must find a way to vent it so vent it back to those rempits.

Sometimes, I see them I will purposely drive off the road side a bit if the road got a lot of sand and dust....Hahaha..my factory here the road is like this..Let them taste road dust and blind their sight. I laugh like hell when i kicked up the whole road with dust and sand. Can't totally see them, can see the light only...

If you want to do this, do it at night because this will really blind their sight together with the dark road..chances of them getting into an accident will be higher...

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
aiks, if they can remember ur plate number, they might whack the hell out of you or burn ur car bro..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
aiks, if they can remember ur plate number, they might whack the hell out of you or burn ur car bro..
I don't drive with my plates on at night. If police stop also I just tell them it drop and I didn't know. Saman I kena RM30 only and the chances of kena also very little. If a person really want to kena the rempits sure will do preparation 1st wan..tak kan buta buta go without arming yourself.

Since my car stock looking and they are whole bunch of them with the same colour all over MY. Try finding it if they can. I already prepare myself to die...I have no regrets and nothing to drag me~I'm just a lone person..

They got Mat Rempit, we got Mat Kereta.:biggrin:

Last edited:

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
wah,bro....ur one real kamikaze dude:driver::driver::driver: but u know what,ur right....these buggers should be left wondering by the roadside n think what him em so hard...it's like,"what tha fuck???".......my dad used to tell me about how he made few rempits masuk sungai:rofl::rofl::rofl:...he was a lorry driver,those huge Scania trucks......one slight turn to the wheel n the tail part goes swaying like mad causing these arseholes eat dirt literally.......

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
wah,bro....ur one real kamikaze dude:driver::driver::driver: but u know what,ur right....these buggers should be left wondering by the roadside n think what him em so hard...it's like,"what tha fuck???".......my dad used to tell me about how he made few rempits masuk sungai:rofl::rofl::rofl:...he was a lorry driver,those huge Scania trucks......one slight turn to the wheel n the tail part goes swaying like mad causing these arseholes eat dirt literally.......
My area here all the lorry drivers like to kacau the Rempits. Some will stick very close to them at the back and horn them with air horn. I also want to fit trucks air hon but need to have 24V battery to power...:mad: They are damn loud and scaring.

Last saturday, there was an accident here. 2 rempits got langgar by a container driver because they do wheelie and lost control and the truck just bang from behind died at the spot. Heard from the guard opposite my factory. The other Rempit just fled the scene and I still see the lorry driver driving here the day after and bump into him and asked him did he got any summon or court order. He also say no, police said he didn't salah because is the Rempit's fault for racing at the street.

Quite many Rempits died lately in Seremban. I saw them on newspaper, mostly all died on the spot and langgar by car or truck from behind. Most people here if they langgar Rempit they won't stop. They just drive to balai or just go saw a few already last year. If i at the scene I also won't help just sit opposite the mamak and watch.

I think they deserve it. What they do to other people soon it will get back to them.

Last edited:

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
die muthafucka,die:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:.....remember Scarface???.......i remember few mths back at Tmn Connought there was an accident....i drove back from PJ n made u-turn to lepak at Shell near to UCSI.....saw tons of rempits that night racin up n down....n when i was about to leave,an accident happened...a rempit couple died at the spot konon after makan..but c'mon la,it was so obvious that they were rempits.....every rempit/biker cabut after the accident....sapa tolong,mat kereta juga.....but both died la...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys... anyone know whether this aveo bodykit is available in Msia ?? especially JB and KL??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience