A riders death wish: Yamaha R1 at full throttle through heavy traffic

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

Some friends were sharing this video on Facebook and I figured this is a must see for everybody. Loaded onto Youtube a couple days ago, the star attraction in the video is not the Yamaha R1, a descendant of Valentino Rossi's championship winning M1, but rather the rider with seemingly balls of steel.

Watch as the rider storms through traffic on a highway in Warsaw at insane speeds, pulling high speed wheelies in between traffic and cheating death by just mere millimeters. If you thought our local rempits were bad, you have to watch this, it had me holding my breath for all six minutes. I'm amazed at the bravery on display.

YouTube - Yamaha R1 - ВаршавÑкое шоÑÑе.

Attachments

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
ghost rider wannabe~

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Holy crap...this video just sends a chill down my spine...

sfcc80

May 31, 2006
i guess starting on today ,more mat rempit on the street will try to do this

MetalMic

Nov 15, 2004
Burnout Paradise City live in action...:burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Everyone seems to like it but i see it as just another proton with a different name. IMO i dont think that Persona is going to sell successfully, just as the proton canselor ( or how do you spell this ). I was hoping to see another model completely. I havent seen it in real life yet so i cant quite judge, but still i have only seen a canselor once since its launch. anyone seen a canselor more than once on the roads?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience