A new Beginning..

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
:) A happy new year to all forummers..

Well.. It have been almost 6 months I have been 'away' from ZTH forums and lots of other forums too.. Sad to say that it is not my choice... I am really busy with a whol enew line of job and now concentrating a lot on my career... I seldom find time to browse forums or to post DIY articles anymore...

BUT.. I am still actively doing DIYs during my past times... (Which is much lesser compare to last year...

If you guys need help.. You know where to find me... (Hopefully physically in Penang... ) I rather spend time showing you how to DIY rather than typing them in cyber space....

Those who can;t meet me physically.. You can still get me in my forum... (Which.. I may online once or twice a day if I am free)

To all DIY kakis.. KEEP IT UP MAN !!!! We TT one day when I come down KL again okie ?

To PenangKias.... Woi !! When wanna come lepak in 'my' Mamak Store ?

Ok man.. Cheers !!

TOM, Sorry ler.. company firewall block my access to ZTH :( :( :( ... Cannot get in so often now..

CHAO !

Vyraz

Known Member
Nov 23, 2004
penang
Visit site
hey.. good to hv u bek.
leave some details so we can contact u maa..

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
I just realized over the years... There will never be an end to "New Beginnings"
So many things happened and time flies...

"Am Back"

hhahaha

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Welcome back bro, though only know u for few weeks. If I do go to penang, will visit your mamak :rofl:

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
My favorite mamak ... Not my own mamak shop.. hahah

ALI.. He is still there.. hahha

Best Maggie Goreng in the WORLD!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear guys,

Apologies if there is already a thread on this..but out of curiosity as the titles goes..:adore:

Am currently using a 2.3 inch diametre piping from the extractor straight out towards the muffler with no bullet..and have been using this setup for the past 2 years..but i noticed there's a slight decline in throttle response compared to a 2 inch piping setup that i used to have earlier...

Is it normal?..or is my current diameter is too big?..some of my colleague with similar...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience