6a12tt-rs.perdana v6

hamtaro00

Known Member
Sep 26, 2011
Ipoh
if i get it right, AFC neo lesser fuel map, hence not too fine tuning points.

ori emanage not easy / wont lari. only those imitiation stuff after u dc battery for a while confirm lari.extra few hundred get ori stuff peace of mind.

saw some kaki install haltech interceptor duno which model.

take off each time car is parked. no lari.

budakkampungaje

Known Member
Dec 19, 2007
Dengkil
Oh...ok my be I will get the emanage..wish 1 better? Blue or ultime? Wideband or dyno style install?.....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk HD

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
ofcoz e-manage ultimate is the better choice.
but u wont need it, unless ur car is monster la.
if ur car just standard modified, with some toyol here and there, just get e-manage blue pon cukup.
takyah belanja lebih2..

budakkampungaje

Known Member
Dec 19, 2007
Dengkil
ofcoz e-manage ultimate is the better choice.
but u wont need it, unless ur car is monster la.
if ur car just standard modified, with some toyol here and there, just get e-manage blue pon cukup.
takyah belanja lebih2..
But ultimate can be install on standet modified...my fren want to sell m7 emanage ultimate....

budakkampungaje

Known Member
Dec 19, 2007
Dengkil
Neuro the gps read 75-78 km/h.....sorry that meter read 80km/h @1900rpm I think that rpm meter laaa....coz its start @ 0.1000-0.2000 rpm the old one 180km/h meter 1k rpm.....could im using 220km/h meter.....

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
But ultimate can be install on standet modified...my fren want to sell m7 emanage ultimate....
yes, even standard car can install emanage ultimate.
what i mean is that, u dont need to waste money buying the expensive ultimate as the reasonable priced emanage blue is enough.
but since u can get emanage ultimate for cheap, then go for it...
:driver:

Neuro the gps read 75-78 km/h.....sorry that meter read 80km/h @1900rpm I think that rpm meter laaa....coz its start @ 0.1000-0.2000 rpm the old one 180km/h meter 1k rpm.....could im using 220km/h meter.....

think the speedo meter is ok.
rpm maybe a bit heavy.
before this, the 180kmh meter is with 8000rpm or 9000rpm?

and cruising at 110kmh, what is the rpm? and the gps speed?

budakkampungaje

Known Member
Dec 19, 2007
Dengkil
yes, even standard car can install emanage ultimate.
what i mean is that, u dont need to waste money buying the expensive ultimate as the reasonable priced emanage blue is enough.
but since u can get emanage ultimate for cheap, then go for it...
:driver:

think the speedo meter is ok.
rpm maybe a bit heavy.
before this, the 180kmh meter is with 8000rpm or 9000rpm?

and cruising at 110kmh, what is the rpm? and the gps speed?
Yeah I think so a little bit heavy the 180km/h is 9000 rpm...I didint testing yet mybe 2morrow I will test it n will post it
..bout the management my fren want to sold at me bout RM 700.00...n new 1 bout 1.8k include dyno....

hamtaro00

Known Member
Sep 26, 2011
Ipoh
budak kampung, if you tak mau then ask your friend sell to me hehehe.

Mine is 220 meter also. or was it 240? I felt the RPM kind of high.

mine when cruise at 110kmh, its slightly above 3k.Slightly.

GPS and other device reads at around 5kmh less.

heard dyno stress the car components more. but of course you get the data sheet and stuff for reading and comparison.

Wideband tuning is accpetable, but of course on road you will face different road condition hence might not able to maintain speed / throttle position or fluctuation air flow speed due to other cars in front of u. Take it to highway middle of the night.

budakkampungaje

Known Member
Dec 19, 2007
Dengkil
budak kampung, if you tak mau then ask your friend sell to me hehehe.

Mine is 220 meter also. or was it 240? I felt the RPM kind of high.

mine when cruise at 110kmh, its slightly above 3k.Slightly.

GPS and other device reads at around 5kmh less.

heard dyno stress the car components more. but of course you get the data sheet and stuff for reading and comparison.

Wideband tuning is accpetable, but of course on road you will face different road condition hence might not able to maintain speed / throttle position or fluctuation air flow speed due to other cars in front of u. Take it to highway middle of the night.
I will talk to my frends.......that 220km/h meter the km/h is right now the rpm is bit heavy im using FICD...
I think I dont want dyno coz....I see fren car dyno O.M.G soo scared that guys lenjan kaw2 your car.....

hamtaro00

Known Member
Sep 26, 2011
Ipoh
yeap.memang tekan kawkaw. hahaha.

guys, im thinking to change lighten crank pulley. what effect will be observed?

Also, to add stiff rings and fender bars from ultra racing. ON ultra racing, the garage said they are going to weld on it, if im not mistaken. So i was thinking whats the different with screwing it on or welding it? Which can maximize the fender bar effect?

budakkampungaje

Known Member
Dec 19, 2007
Dengkil
Neuro Im changing that the meter n the result......

Last edited:

budakkampungaje

Known Member
Dec 19, 2007
Dengkil
Really needs helps....what BOV are suitable for twinturbo.....cozz im using sheep dog its Not make a terkukur sound.....im using this filter......

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey ZTH-ians. Im planning to change my exhaust piping system, but the thing is I dont want that Deeep loud noise like the one on a Subaru STi V8. No. I want a high pitched sound like an F1 or the LExus LFA perhaps. Can anybody out there help me?

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience