6a12tt-rs.perdana v6

Mar 19, 2013
Melbourne
Hi,

I recently converted my E54 Galant from 6A12 to 6A12TT from E84 VR4.
Has anyone here run custom front exhaust pipes from turbo outlet an had any good gains in power?

I notice that mid range power is good till about 5k rpm, but engine does lack top end power. Mine is manual version with blue tab TD025 turbos. Everything is stock at the moment.

Attachments

budakkampungaje

Known Member
Dec 19, 2007
Dengkil
My engine has a wired sound like screeettt..!.screett!....Im heard at timing belt....whatbwas that?...its a bearing...?

send form samsung galaxy tab tapatalk hd

hamtaro00

Known Member
Sep 26, 2011
Ipoh
Throw bro throw..haha...for sure you will satisfy with the sound and the performance...I dont use that and so far it gave me better performance at high boost and better fuel at low boost...
But for sure the sound will be more louder la....:burnout::vroam:

hi, mine 1/3 part of front use 2.5 i think, the rest 3 inch. No midbox. A little loud for my liking even cruising on hiway. The droning is there even not tekan alot. But when TARIK like teh tarik, the noise is even softer.

So im thinking to find those evo stock muffler or maybe ori v6 muffler to further soften the noise. i think serba sedikit the performance will be affected as the boost masuk quite cepat at this moment. not sure on the effect of fuel consumption. Also with the restriction on tail, i think it will hurt the turbos since the gas not going out fast enough.

budakkampungaje

Known Member
Dec 19, 2007
Dengkil

my car have been repaired.......
now ekzos from front to end 3 inch non middle muffler...O.M.G the sound....i feel love with his sound......
now the problem is the blowoff dont make any sound...i have been adjust but stiil dont have sound why aaa.....i am using standert air filter......

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk HD

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

hamtaro00

Known Member
Sep 26, 2011
Ipoh
got install boost meter? Any difference in the reading from previous and current piping?

air filter stock or open pod no diff.

budakkampungaje

Known Member
Dec 19, 2007
Dengkil
got install boost meter? Any difference in the reading from previous and current piping?

air filter stock or open pod no diff.
no boost meter was install...my previius engine just install emanage only....

got diff when install the pickup & top speed.. the respond is very quick then previous piping...my previous exzos just 2.5inchi borja middle muffler....what the impotant is the sound it make very loud sound.....

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
were can i find auto gearbox oil filter twin turbo 4WD eterna.. I find a lot of shops do not spare..
did u bring the ATF filter to the spare part shop for them to compare?
like mine (RVR turbo auto), i dono the parts code, so i bring the ATF filter to sparepart shop, then the find suitable one for me.
mine looks like yours la..

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hungarian Nino Karotta, with his tongue twisting antics, have penned up one of his ultimate dream ideas, to make a monster drift machine out of totally oxidized metal. He uses an old, run down 260Z S30 2 seater, named Aardvark and he shoehorns an awesome 350Z engine into it and runs on S13 200SX's undercarriage components. His engineering feat is amazing. I'm sure all of us can't wait to see this old...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience