6A12 Vs 4G91

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
oh auto mivec. jarang aku dengar ada auto mivec. hehe....
vtec auto got a lot larr.

maybe the auto gb mahu kong liao so canot keluar the full power from engine. need find mechanic. we not expert in engine dont know how to help also.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
aiya my gb just kaput and change a recond one
soli to hear that. how much u bought the recond gb?

iz282

4,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
aiya my gb just kaput and change a recond one
I think buying parts or engine at halfcuts base on luck bro.....

Pity for u bro cause MIVEC engine quite expensive and have to change to other GB...

How long you've been using the ori GB before changing to this recond...?

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
popout,
is that a auto or a triptonic gb for mivec car?
rm1700 is pricey man.
maybe this is gb can support windows vista(also known as MIVEC POWER) tat's why it is expensive.

iz282

4,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
so tat the reason no power :biggrin:
I think not cause manual and auto have it's own advantage.....

Maybe something wrong somewhere..... wait till bro popout get back with detail explaination about his new recond GB...

popout

Known Member
Sep 5, 2006
very "sue" that day on Chinese new year day my car just trasplant and run no more that 5000km then the gb change gear then free gear that change very kacau..then the gb just giv up at the middle of the road. the engine still running but the car stop moving .

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
very "sue" that day on Chinese new year day my car just trasplant and run no more that 5000km then the gb change gear then free gear that change very kacau..then the gb just giv up at the middle of the road. the engine still running but the car stop moving .
WTF!!
mivec kick in and ur gb hangus kah? hehe...........
so how is ur gb now? fix?

iz282

4,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007

Last time my friend used an auto Putra had the same problem too...

I'd tried to drove the car and at first time really make me panic when suddenly the gear turned neutral...
Stopped the car for a while and it's ok to drove back..... :driver:

I notice that this usually happened morning time or when the engine is not reached it's normal tempreture stopping point... and always happened when it changed to 2nd gear...

I'd suggested him to change the GB oil due to this problem and u know what it did showed some improvement but still happened sometimes........

At last he change to manual GB.....
:hmmmm:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
IZ,
i think that GB suits mivec. without mivec it wont work 100%. haha.........
with mivec it will be no problem.

my fren waja also like that. mechanic saying got water go into the sensor so become like that. when engine hot the water will evaporate lorr then no problem.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bad Luck... bang my car side door against road sign post... my fault.. didnt see properly and reverse.. then hit my right back door... got long scratch...

Went to a paint shop in sunway... they charge me RM240 to knock and paint back... they say my colour is pearl paint so expensive abit...

Sifu's pls recommend a place where i can finish this fast... cos paint chip off... and i'm afraid it will rust. :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience