60k km service

alfeoturbo

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Sel
Hi bros

Anyone did 60k km servicing in vision auto(sunway) before? They encourage me to do a de-carbonizing as part of servicing schedule. They will take off your plastic engine cover and also the plastic intake manifold cover(if I'm not wrong) to spray some chemical to clean off the carbon.

Anyone tried this in vision auto before? Care to share the experience after doing it? Good? Bad?

:)

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi bros

Anyone did 60k km servicing in vision auto(sunway) before? They encourage me to do a de-carbonizing as part of servicing schedule. They will take off your plastic engine cover and also the plastic intake manifold cover(if I'm not wrong) to spray some chemical to clean off the carbon.

Anyone tried this in vision auto before? Care to share the experience after doing it? Good? Bad?

:)
i did my 60k at vision, but no did not do de-carbonizing. Did the full 60k recomended service and dynoed the car. Took the car directly from the dealer to vision. it was already at 61K mileage then.

Progressive

Known Member
Dec 11, 2003
alfeo,

How was the carbon built up ? Bad ?

How much for it ? Does your engine feel much better after de carbonising ?

Plz share..

Tq

th_oh

Mar 29, 2009
LEXUS Malaysia recommended 60km (or 36 months) servicing includes:
- Engine oil 4L
- Engine oil 1L x 3
- Drain plug gasket
- Oil filter
- Spark plug x 6
- Cabin air filter
Total cost with labour & service tax: RM2,106.80

Add+10

Aug 7, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all,

Good day.

In Vision Auto, the package for 60k km service for IS250 is recommend to replace the spark plug.At the same time, we will ask to decarbonize the intake of the this engine.(Optional).

This 4GR-FSE V6 engine is 3rd direct injection engine design from Toyota which can produce
sticky carbon at the intake valve of the engine & this can't be clean by just simply pour a
bottle of injector & valve additive mix with fuel.(Can't reach).

The carbon can rob of some performance of the engine & in worst , it can interupt your
engine idling.

We are using special cleaner chemical from Japan to remove the carbon by hand manually.This method of decarbonize is much effective than any machine form of decarbonizing for this engine.

If you need more info,please do not hesitate to drop by to shop for more detail.

Kevin

Vision Auto Sports
No.1 Jalan PJS 11/14,
Bandar Sunway,
46150 Selangor,Malaysia.
Tel:+603-56386333
Web:tomsracing.com.my

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all.. Just need your opinion here. Preferably those with experience in this please...

I bought a disc brake set to fit into my car about a year ago from a seller in this forum. Suppose to fit it in today but I spotted some problem. It is full of rust. The knuckle, the caliper bracket, the rotor shield (that round thing like a shield don't know what is it called). I don't think it is due to me keeping it for one year because I kept it indoors and I bought another set and kept it for the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience