6.5 component speaker set ....intro some for me ..

magnesium

Known Member
Jul 28, 2005
petaling jaya
I think from the post, he not yet done any speaker upgrade so i just give opinion on MB coz im using MB now and never heard the sound produce from the other one that he mentioned. Somemore DSD216 is within his budget.

taikeoh

Known Member
Sep 1, 2005
cvbvbdfb
can i ask a question? some ppl say mb quart dsd216 now aday is not a real mbquart becasue of the cheap price issit true? i never hear the sound for it so i dun know and dont dare to buy........same as soundstream and JL component speaker........all is around rm400+

magnesium

Known Member
Jul 28, 2005
petaling jaya
Dunno la. But people says dont go for the brand but go for the sound produce. Means if it cheap and we like the sound so get it.

khangwee

Known Member
Aug 20, 2005
msia
i test the both ori and taiwan set, the ori 1 cost more than 1000, the sound and clarity is much better... of coz la, taiwan cost 300+ , price tht much diff d, c wat kind of needs u want lo

ivanlim

Known Member
Apr 19, 2006
Clif Designs

What u think of Clif Designs? Heard before? A components sets came with tweeter / crossover. Model no :- SQ6.5C. The quality of sound suit RB & Rock music. Reach ur budget : RM 400.00ono. View are appreciate. Email mi [email protected]
Thank U

friggles

Feb 10, 2005
Kuching, Sarawa
Hello,

Does anyone of you here using MBQ DSD216. Im planning to buy the imitation one cause i dont have big budget, only around RM300-RM500. How's the sound? I know of course cant compare to the original but roughly is it a resonable quality speakers? Hows the bass/mid bass and treble it produce?

Thanks very much!

takumi_86

Known Member
Apr 25, 2006
well i am using a jbl gto series comp set,at penang i bought it for rm 600 only,very nice sound and good for spl or sq sound,actually if u got i quite good amp for it,the sound can be much good.

irontech

Known Member
Jun 1, 2005
Cheras (M'sia)
takumi_86 said:
well i am using a jbl gto series comp set,at penang i bought it for rm 600 only,very nice sound and good for spl or sq sound,actually if u got i quite good amp for it,the sound can be much good.

JBL GTO6507 Comp ? How about compare w DLS R6A / Kenwood P707 Comp?

oldskolboyz

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
khangwee said:
i test the both ori and taiwan set, the ori 1 cost more than 1000, the sound and clarity is much better... of coz la, taiwan cost 300+ , price tht much diff d, c wat kind of needs u want lo
How to determin Ori or Fake??? As I know MBQ no longer own by Germany firm... but it now own by US Firm... MaxxSonic bought it on 26 Sept 2005.. MaxxSonic also produce others brand like HiFonic, Crunch & Autotek brands...

Go back to question... Ori or Fake... As we know almost US product made in China, Korea or Taiwan... I also did know either the fake 1 is truely fake or actualy ori made at 1 of the maxxsonic factory either in China, Korea or Taiwan...

More info ... www.maxxsonics.com

terencetoo

Known Member
Apr 29, 2006
hey bro been comparing these 2 sets of component sets too...

wonder how good are they...

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Racing_Rhythm said:
i would like to find a 6.5 component speaker set ..
any intro for me ? the price around 300~400 the best la ...
expensive a bit is acceptable la ...

component speaker need amp or not ? small amp enuff ?
i think with your kind of budget,this set is more suitable for you, its extract from malaysia car hifi dot com.

i have a set of Alpine sps-171A for sale.items in tip top condition,1 scratch also dun have,like open box item.view to believe,used not more then 4 moths,used as demo set..what u see is what u get,still under warantty.selling RM580 ono.interested pls call 016-2217111jason.loc s'ban/cheras

[/quote]

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
i have MB Quart DSD216 for sale... new original unit made by Autocraft....

nowadays it is very hard to get the real original MB Quart from Germany's factory...

once i bought a set from mnkh (Mike) for RM388... that was the real original from Germany... he was testing the market with super low price n he imported it himself... then no more liao... the one i'm selling is the original set from Autocraft.. still original... RM450 per set.. not many sets left now as this is old model...

anyone interested can PM me or contact me at 012 - 270 8685 (Guan)

acidcoller

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2006
Tohsan said:
i think with your kind of budget,this set is more suitable for you, its extract from malaysia car hifi dot com.

i have a set of Alpine sps-171A for sale.items in tip top condition,1 scratch also dun have,like open box item.view to believe,used not more then 4 moths,used as demo set..what u see is what u get,still under warantty.selling RM580 ono.interested pls call 016-2217111jason.loc s'ban/cheras

[/QUOTE]

wow..
dats original from WKH
nice stuff bro!!

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
khguan said:
i have MB Quart DSD216 for sale... new original unit made by Autocraft....

nowadays it is very hard to get the real original MB Quart from Germany's factory...

once i bought a set from mnkh (Mike) for RM388... that was the real original from Germany... he was testing the market with super low price n he imported it himself... then no more liao... the one i'm selling is the original set from Autocraft.. still original... RM450 per set.. not many sets left now as this is old model...

anyone interested can PM me or contact me at 012 - 270 8685 (Guan)
i m really interest with ur ORI mb quart...can we meet somewhere to view and test it? if really ori then i direct buy from u @ 450...prefer somewhere near setapak..thanks

threadstarter: u can always come and test my car first if u wan to know how my mb quart perform..thanks...

Last edited:

hi1983

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
irontech said:
JBL GTO6507 Comp ? How about compare w DLS R6A / Kenwood P707 Comp?

NO, mostly for rm600 price it is the Gto6506c model, Gto 607 just came, expansive than 6506c

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys ! it's urgent here.. My uncle wants to convert his perdana to VRG face .
Is this legal or what ? I know we can convert it but he's worrying about JPJ summons .
can anyone help me out :confused: thanks..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience